Search results for query: *

• Users: Teala
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Teala

KOA server has a password now?

Why was a password added to the KOA server - anyone know?
  2. Teala

Just a couple of things that still need addressed in Warband.

Crossbows and bows clipping through objects.  Ranged weapons like these should not be able to fire through walls, doors, stances or any object just because the weapon can clip through the object.  Needs addressed. Weapons striking people through walls, doors, gates, etc, etc, etc...  They...
  3. Teala

Desert Texture Upgrade

I thought I would post my desert texture upgrade.  It works in both M&B and M&B Warband.  First I'll post images so you can see what the new desert textures look like. Overhead Travel Map Desert Desert Village If anyone likes this texture...let me now and I'll post the raw .jpg version that...
  4. Teala

Issues with enemy Lords

Why is it that whenever we take a castle of an enemy lord no sooner does a half a dozen of his buddies show up to sack "your" new fief?  Then on top of that, they may only have 30 or 40 in their contingent, per Lord.  So if you have say 45 in your group, the lords, scatter and run.  You...
  5. Teala

Game Editor Toolset - will we ever see one for this game?

Will we ever see a game editor toolset similar to those we find in such games as Neverwinter Nights or Oblivion so we can go in and easily mod Mount and Blade?
  6. Teala

[observation] Is combat in .660 messed up in the timing?

I have noticed that there is something really different with how melee combat works and the distant a player swings(start and stop positions) seems to be longer than before.    I understand that Amagan said that the weapons now do stun at the start and end of their swing.  I think something...
  7. Teala

Friendly fire melee - love it!

Friendly fire melee is the best thing to happen in this game in a long time.  People are really taking their time when all bunched up and you don't see the stacks of people wildly spamming two handers no more.  Now the 2 handers are used sparingly and at the right times.  This is a good thing. ...
  8. Teala

Password Required - Is this is it not a beta?

Why are passwords suddenly becoming the norm on  servers?  Was just kicked from a EU server because they said it was going to be used for training purposes for a clan.  Training purposes?    Ummm...? Now there is a password required.  Is this a beta or not?
  9. Teala

[issues with .640] Just some things I noticed while trying to test this patch.

1) OK we know about the graphics glitches.  Wow is it horrible.  :shock: 2) It is way to easy for you to get knocked down.  You can do it with a short sword.  This needs fixed asap. 3) People on siege map 3 who are attackers are spawning at the flag! 4) Something is weird with the horses...
  10. Teala

[question for developers] Are defenders of castles suppose to spawn...

Are defenders of castles suppose to spawn outside the walls of the castle?  Like in siege 3, we're always spawning outside the gate tower, to the left of it, and sometimes there are enemy players just waiting for people to spawn and kill you instantly.  Can this please be fixed.  Defenders...
  11. Teala

[suggestion] Sieges and Siege Maps - plus a proposal.

Siege maps are awesome, and I love playing them, however, I feel the siege maps could use a little rework.  For instance castles should be in the center of the map and then spawn points for attackers should be located at various locations around the castle.  This will allow attackers to attack...
  12. Teala

[suggestion] Can the poll question be made smaller and less intrusive.

It can really mess with a person concentration(when you are busy taking heads) and the poll pops up and covers the lower half of the screen.  :wink:
  13. Teala

[just wondering]Tournaments

Anyone interested in a Tournament Server?  I think this is something the developers could do.  We could have tournaments for jousting, archery, 1 handed melee, two handed melee, horse archery and the like. If any of you are familiar with the Reign of the Sword mod, you've seen the tournament...
  14. Teala

[question] About couching? Can't see because of shield.

Was it the intent with this patch that the shield now blocks the riders view while in first person view?  :evil:
  15. Teala

[scene prop issues] Things players can get stuck on...

I have been going to different maps and doing my best to see what kinds objects players might get hung up on.  Found some!  Because you know and I know that players explore and jump on things all the time.  So here are some things players get stuck on in the ruins and the village map...
  16. Teala

[thoughts] Lack of incentive will kill this game within a few months after it...

Lack of incentive will kill this game within a few months after it goes live.  I have been testing and playing and I love the game, but it lacks depth and incentive to keep playing after a time and it'll grow stale(the multiplayer game that is).    There has to be a goal - something for players...
  17. Teala

[graphics glitch] Players being sent flying.

I dunno what causes this, but sometimes when a player is hit they get sent flying(those from horseback) sometimes 10+ meters from where they were knocked off their horse or when their horse is slain they(the player that was riding the horse) appear to slide across the ground for some good...
  18. Teala

[scene object issues] Warping through walls, rocks and other things.

Thought I would bring this to the attention of the developers(if they are all ready aware then I apologize for bringing it up again) about certain scene object issues.  Like walking into rocks and being able to shoot bows through them or hitting others with melee weapons while inside them.   ...
  19. Teala

[suggestion] A persistent campaign game world.

Ummm...I dunno if anyone has mentioned this yet, but what if, there was a server set up that allowed players to join certain factions and then go out and have player group campaigns based on the map of Calradia?  Are any of you familiar with the game Planetside?  If you are then you know where...
  20. Teala

[suggestion] Khergits need an infantry unit. Sorry if this has been mentioned.

I have been testing and testing the Khergits because it seems they are the forgotten step child of this game and I really love playing them.    So what I have been doing is using the bot server to go in and play various scenarios to determine what the Khergits strengths and weaknesses are and...
Back
Top Bottom