Just a couple of things that still need addressed in Warband.

Users who are viewing this thread

Teala

Sergeant at Arms
Crossbows and bows clipping through objects.  Ranged weapons like these should not be able to fire through walls, doors, stances or any object just because the weapon can clip through the object.  Needs addressed.

Weapons striking people through walls, doors, gates, etc, etc, etc...  They should be able to penetrate the lattice style gates, but a solid door or wall, that should not be happening and it is.  Needs addressed.

Khergs are now by far the weakest of the factions available, especially in multi-player mode.  Because they have no ground troops like the other factions, Khergs are at their mercy unless they are on horseback.  That is their only strength - fighting from horseback.  After all this time and we're still dealing with this issue.  What would it hurt to actually give Khergs a ground troop that has actual fighting abilities like other factions.  They've been nerfed into the ground.  They can barely fight and their basic archery is worse than other factions and Khergs are suppose to be great with bows!  They should not be as weak as they are. 

Never really noticed the crossbow thing.

Noticed the whole "get hit if you're on the other side of the door" thing, but never really been bothered by it all that much.

I do, however, mostly agree with Khergits. Khergits have supersexyoverpowered horse archery, but everything else about them sucks. A lower accuracy of the horse archers and better infantry would fix this in my opinion - But I doubt we'll be seeing many significant changes in this next rumored patch, and I doubt there will be any patches after that.

I agree with MU on all but the khergit thing. Their archers are the ONLY archers who get shields. Their sabers are some of the nicer weapons in MP. As someone who loves to play a dismounted khergit archer on MP, I'd say they aren't unbalanced at all.

Back
Top Bottom