[Unofficial] Closed Beta Application: Fun thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Janycz said:
Name: Janycz
Reason:
1) I have been playing since 2009.
2) I am modder.
3) I want to touch ('eat') the game's content in order to as soon as possible determine the theme of my future mod.

He, same as this guy. 
My main priority is to put my hands inside the beautefull C# code and start modding.

Kodlak Jorrvas said:
I want to apply for any future handout, anyways I live in Argentina so I don't know how it will work out

I played Tera this last years and yes, 280+ping really sucks (Specially in that game).  But i think with this game maybe is ok.  Beta testing will not be about winning, but testing everything is in order. 

Yeah I get it but if you can't run it correctly then it will make the job quite harder, unless they add a Latin server which I doubt it'll happen in beta

ServeAndFolly said:
I think this thread is silly. No reason to believe Taleworlds wont have an actual thread dedicated to this like they did with Warband once the time comes.
What! You find this thread silly?!

What is on your mind to believe that TaleWorlds would not use the due applications of this glorious thread in order to create their own official and methodical thread, ignoring the previous pleas of the interested parts, and making over the entirety of this thread by eliminating it's very fundamental essence which makes it unique and Viejesca:
memes.

tenor.gif

ServeAndFolly said:
I think this thread is silly. No reason to believe Taleworlds wont have an actual thread dedicated to this like they did with Warband once the time comes.

source.gif

Oh boi, you've lost sight of the ball and you're not focused on what you should be.  :iamamoron:
I don't think you're ready to play this game, I'm sorry. You can try your luck and sign the application; however I do not promise that you will get on the list and more with that attitude.

f4BEC.jpg

Orion said:
You wound me, Terco. The Sooners are a sworn enemy. I won't forget this!
:lol:
Apparently I must already be on your blacklist at this time  :lol:, a SOONERS™ member, a fervent Whitesnake listener and a Taleworldsian constructivist critic.  :lol:

John C said:
Don't listen to him, he's just trying to get all the beta keys for himself.
That's the only way to have a single player beta in the end of the day. He's a genius. :smile:

Name: IJuanTM
Reason: I have been playing Mount and Blade: Warband since 2011. I only had a crappy old, now 18+ year old laptop and it was one of the few games I could play on it that I also actually enjoyed. It died 5 years ago but built myself a gaming pc a few weeks later and instantly bought it on steam (had it on disk before but didn't buy a disk reader for my pc). I would love to get into the closed beta, to test and play the game. I will play it alot and give good feedback on the game.  :grin:

Okay since it has not been destroyed I must take this quest and eliminate this post to mordor.

This is a meme **** ****ing post I hope it dies in the whole from whence it came and never returns. SO MANY NOOBS KEEP POSTING DO YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA THIS **** IS A MEME AND NOT A REAL TALEWORLDS POST? I'M SICK IF SEEING YOU PEOPLE YOU ARE DISGUSTING ME TO THE POINT OF NO AVAIL BEGONE YOU SPAWNS OF DARKNESS AND NEVER RETURN FROM THE PORTALS OF SINGLE PLAYER.

I CALL YOU BROTHERS TO USE ALL THE POWER OF THE VUSHLAMA TO ELIMINATE THIS THREAT FROM OUR SOCIETY WE NEED YOU TO PRAY! PRAY FOR THE VUSHLAMA TO RESTORE ORDER!!!!

Warm-Toes.jpg

Danate said:
Okay since it has not been destroyed I must take this quest and eliminate this post to mordor.

This is a meme **** **** post I hope it dies in the whole from whence it came and never returns. SO MANY NOOBS KEEP POSTING DO YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA THIS **** IS A MEME AND NOT A REAL TALEWORLDS POST? I'M SICK IF SEEING YOU PEOPLE YOU ARE DISGUSTING ME TO THE POINT OF NO AVAIL BEGONE YOU SPAWNS OF DARKNESS AND NEVER RETURN FROM THE PORTALS OF SINGLE PLAYER.

I CALL YOU BROTHERS TO USE ALL THE POWER OF THE VUSHLAMA TO ELIMINATE THIS THREAT FROM OUR SOCIETY WE NEED YOU TO PRAY! PRAY FOR THE VUSHLAMA TO RESTORE ORDER!!!!

Warm-Toes.jpg

6GxmC.jpg

With the admiration I had for you Danate, being an outstanding figure in Warband's MP panorama... what a disappointment; how much unnecessary arrogance and incomprehensible bad vibes... in short, what a lack of humour. Well, I think today is the day to get rid of my Godzilla merchandise collection... maybe I'll set it on fire.

So, Danate, this is a duel between us to see who convinces others to stop signing up for beta so we accumulate all the beta slots? Challenge accepted.

People, do not believe Danate, this post counts as much as any post in the forums, this is no mockery, nor a fake thread, it is a real post in TaleWorlds Forums,! Keep posting, keep signing up, keep your reasons good and desperate. Give Callum, Delinard and Terco a good read!

Danate, I will not let you scare people into submission! I fight for the freedom to sign up for beta and post memes, you, however, fight for lizard fire entities who would destroy our freedom!

To you I say this:
images

Terco_Viejo said:
Danate said:

This is a meme **** **** post I hope it dies in the whole from whence it came and never returns. SO MANY NOOBS KEEP POSTING DO YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA THIS **** IS A MEME AND NOT A REAL TALEWORLDS POST? I'M SICK IF SEEING YOU PEOPLE YOU ARE DISGUSTING ME TO THE POINT OF NO AVAIL BEGONE YOU SPAWNS OF DARKNESS AND NEVER RETURN FROM THE PORTALS OF SINGLE PLAYER.

Warm-Toes.jpg

6GxmC.jpg

With the admiration I had for you Danate, being an outstanding figure in Warband's MP panorama... what a disappointment; how much unnecessary arrogance and incomprehensible bad vibes... in short, what a lack of humour. Well, I think today is the day to get rid of my Godzilla merchandise collection... maybe I'll set it on fire.

I've been destroyed.

Come on, Danate. Shall we move on? :wink:

Write why Taleworlds should give you a place among those chosen for beta, along with a meme and let's give this unfortunate event a try. I had the fire ready, but Godzilla told me not to. Worth it.

Back
Top Bottom