[Unofficial] Closed Beta Application: Fun thread

Users who are viewing this thread

He's kidding, all of us are in closed beta, they need A LOT of players. It might be multiplayer only, but its fun experience. Come, make your dissertation why you think you are a good candidate

Terco whats the story behind the guy in your profile pic and the one you put in your memes?
Terco_Viejo said:
Danate said:
Okay since it has not been destroyed I must take this quest and eliminate this post to mordor.

This is a meme **** **** post I hope it dies in the whole from whence it came and never returns. SO MANY NOOBS KEEP POSTING DO YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA THIS **** IS A MEME AND NOT A REAL TALEWORLDS POST? I'M SICK IF SEEING YOU PEOPLE YOU ARE DISGUSTING ME TO THE POINT OF NO AVAIL BEGONE YOU SPAWNS OF DARKNESS AND NEVER RETURN FROM THE PORTALS OF SINGLE PLAYER.

I CALL YOU BROTHERS TO USE ALL THE POWER OF THE VUSHLAMA TO ELIMINATE THIS THREAT FROM OUR SOCIETY WE NEED YOU TO PRAY! PRAY FOR THE VUSHLAMA TO RESTORE ORDER!!!!

Warm-Toes.jpg

6GxmC.jpg

With the admiration I had for you Danate, being an outstanding figure in Warband's MP panorama... what a disappointment; how much unnecessary arrogance and incomprehensible bad vibes... in short, what a lack of humour. Well, I think today is the day to get rid of my Godzilla merchandise collection... maybe I'll set it on fire.

~Lawrence~ said:
Terco whats the story behind the guy in your profile pic and the one you put in your memes?
Terco_Viejo said:
Danate said:
Okay since it has not been destroyed I must take this quest and eliminate this post to mordor.

This is a meme **** **** post I hope it dies in the whole from whence it came and never returns. SO MANY NOOBS KEEP POSTING DO YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA THIS **** IS A MEME AND NOT A REAL TALEWORLDS POST? I'M SICK IF SEEING YOU PEOPLE YOU ARE DISGUSTING ME TO THE POINT OF NO AVAIL BEGONE YOU SPAWNS OF DARKNESS AND NEVER RETURN FROM THE PORTALS OF SINGLE PLAYER.

I CALL YOU BROTHERS TO USE ALL THE POWER OF THE VUSHLAMA TO ELIMINATE THIS THREAT FROM OUR SOCIETY WE NEED YOU TO PRAY! PRAY FOR THE VUSHLAMA TO RESTORE ORDER!!!!

Warm-Toes.jpg

6GxmC.jpg

With the admiration I had for you Danate, being an outstanding figure in Warband's MP panorama... what a disappointment; how much unnecessary arrogance and incomprehensible bad vibes... in short, what a lack of humour. Well, I think today is the day to get rid of my Godzilla merchandise collection... maybe I'll set it on fire.

My true identity is..
I've commented on it again and again... The person himself is Arturo Perez-Reverte, writer, journalist and member of the Real Academia Española; a guy who in Spain sows love and hatred in equal parts. A person who is light years away from political correction, which unfortunately reigns in our society, but with enough restlessness that stylishly stabs you dialectically if you dare to hesitate in the slightest. A critical guy that I admire and that somehow here is part of what we can possibly consider my Álter Ego.  I have to say that artistically (photographs), like Gifs is an inexhaustible source and rich in abundance.

Terco_Viejo said:
~Lawrence~ said:
Terco_Viejo said:
Danate said:

Warm-Toes.jpg

6GxmC.jpg

My true identity is..
I've commented on it again and again... The person himself is Arturo Perez-Reverte, writer, journalist and member of the Real Academia Española; a guy who in Spain sows love and hatred in equal parts. A person who is light years away from political correction, which unfortunately reigns in our society, but with enough restlessness that stylishly stabs you dialectically if you dare to hesitate in the slightest. A critical guy that I admire and that somehow here is part of what we can possibly consider my Álter Ego.  I have to say that artistically (photographs), like Gifs is an inexhaustible source and rich in abundance.
I feel like I've learned so much.

Even I became so interested in this reverte guy I am trying to save some denars to get me some of his books. Also to train my spanish, I kinda need it. Especialmente para hablar con mi hermano Tercoso!

~Lawrence~ said:
I feel like I've learned so much.
We all did, my good sir, we all did. Terco is a true life teacher around these parts.

Vader used to be as well, but then he became bitter and more funny.

Roccoflipside said:
Whatever happened to the guy that used to make comics about the devblog threads? I miss him...
zabfalat. He comes and reads every once in a while, but not on the devblogs anymore, unfortunately. I am sort of a fan, y'know...

All this time i thought Terco was the profile pic guy. I google reverse image searched the profile pic and no results came up except for these forums somehow. Still, you will remain this devilishly handsome figure in my head.

Btw guys callum has messaged me a few days ago. He says all you have to do for access to beta right now is comment your parents credit card number, expiration date, and 3 digit code on the back. Act quick because its almost harvesting season.

Lord Brutus said:
I'm waiting for the fun to start.  When is that?

It's subtle fun, not for everyone. Get tested, maybe you're allergic... :iamamoron:
G4_fS.jpg

vicwiz007 said:
All this time i thought Terco was the profile pic guy. I google reverse image searched the profile pic and no results came up except for these forums somehow. Still, you will remain this devilishly handsome figure in my head.
[...]
Kelquethas said:
Count Delinard said:
You know you've been browsing the forums too much when you start seeing Terco out on the street :lol:
We all go out of our way to find him.  :lol:
monoolho said:

:lol:
I laughed my ass off when i saw it, is **** the same as him.

---
All right, for the first one to find Terco, a key to the Beta will be given to her/him.

Back
Top Bottom