[Unofficial] Closed Beta Application: Fun thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Ujmssm4.jpg

:iamamoron: :iamamoron: :iamamoron:

You have no keys to give, I cannot allow you to engage in fraud. :razz:

Terco_Viejo said:
All right, for the first one to find Terco, a key to the Beta will be given to her/him.

I'm waiting for my key.

7c2b8cb3d9.jpg

Orion doesn't count!!!

Edit: It's kinda odd how we start seeing Terco everywhere. I was at the hospital the other day and I saw a poster up on the wall with a guy whose face looked exactly like it came out of a Terco photoshop work. The resemblance was so clear I was thinking of taking a picture, but then I thought of how silly it would be and I changed my mind. Ah, the Taleworlds forum is such a wonderful place.

Orion said:
Ujmssm4.jpg

:iamamoron: :iamamoron: :iamamoron:

You have no keys to give, I cannot allow you to engage in fraud. :razz:

At no time did I say that this Where's Terco contest was to get a Bannerlord Beta Key.  :iamamoron:
UI7AX.gif

Gab-AG. said:
Terco_Viejo said:
All right, for the first one to find Terco, a key to the Beta will be given to her/him.

I'm waiting for my key.

7c2b8cb3d9.jpg

Orion doesn't count!!!

Edit: It's kinda odd how we start seeing Terco everywhere. I was at the hospital the other day and I saw a poster up on the wall with a guy whose face looked exactly like it came out of a Terco photoshop work. The resemblance was so clear I was thinking of taking a picture, but then I thought of how silly it would be and I changed my mind. Ah, the Taleworlds forum is such a wonderful place.

I laughed my ass off with your real-life experiences.  :lol:
Well, here's your key, the thing is you'll have to wait till Thursday to get it.

Count Delinard said:
Terco_Viejo said:

This was fantastic, you should create an OT thread and post one of these a week featuring different forums personalities  :lol:

I don't think it would work, we'd have to find something fun enough for Lord Brutus to refrain from torpedoing. We'll try this on a trial basis:

The first to find Brutus will be given a Beta of Orion's choice.  :iamamoron:

giphy.gif

Hey you, yes you...have you considered what,
and if indeed this thread is for the Beta application and you are being trolled in reverse?
Think about it...

Hey, I will be fine with being trolled if there is even the slimmest chance of getting in to this beta :grin:

Name: rbk414
Reason: I have the outmost desire for this game to be as great as it could be. Would love to help with feedback in any way

Terco_Viejo said:

giphy.gif

and if indeed this thread is for the Beta application and you are being trolled in reverse?
Think about it...

Ah Terco, te amo señor.

Why if it turned out Terco is really Armagan and he's been trolling us this whole time? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Roccoflipside said:
Terco_Viejo said:

giphy.gif

Think about it...
Ah Terco, te amo señor.

Why if it turned out Terco is really Armagan and he's been trolling us this whole time? :lol: :lol: :lol:

giphy.gif

If Bannerlord, instead of being a game, is going to turn out to be the result of a sociological study in order to study different stages in the behavioral processes of the individual as if from the rat inside Skinner's box... :iamamoron:

I see you've joined the cause, you're already a veteran. :cool:

~Lawrence~ said:
Aldemar said:
Name: Aldemar
Reason: For the greater good!
84e?  :shock:

Yes, the 84e Regiment the well known Infantry Regiment of Napoleon was defending a church by Graz and found an ancient artifact in the katakombs. Someone activated it accidentally and it took a big group of soldiers to another demension and time . Thats how they landed in Calradia. Naked. 

Aldemar said:
~Lawrence~ said:
Aldemar said:
Name: Aldemar
Reason: For the greater good!
84e?  :shock:

Yes, the 84e Regiment the well known Infantry Regiment of Napoleon was defending a church by Graz and found an ancient artifact in the katakombs. Someone activated it accidentally and it took a big group of soldiers to another demension and time . Thats how they landed in Calradia. Naked.
Lol good to see you around brother. I ran a few NA regiments but merc'd for you guys quite a bit. Hoping to see you guys in BL  :grin:

Back
Top Bottom