[Unofficial] Closed Beta Application: Fun thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Lies! You can clearly see the manipulation in the photo. If you look closely at the numbers, they're upside down. It means the ball is lying on the ground and he's doing handstand over it. Then it was flipped and trees in the background are obviously shopped.

Do not look here said:
Lies! You can clearly see the manipulation in the photo. If you look closely at the numbers, they're upside down. It means the ball is lying on the ground and he's doing handstand over it. Then it was flipped and trees in the background are obviously shopped.

It's amazing how some of you want to deny the evidence. Envy is what you have. Envy me, first for being an authentic Spanish macho patriot and second for my titles of mowing champion, stone throwing with Balearic slingshot and olive bone throwing with the mouth.

That's why Taleworlds should have sent me an invitation to the Beta by now.

Count Delinard said:
Don’t worry, we’ll get Terco in the Beta one way or another, we can’t waste the opportunity for top quality memes that it’ll bring :fruity:

Don't break my heart again, like you did before Taleworlds  :lol:

Videoclip also dedicated to Calamity & Orion.

My name’s Victor and I’m THE next American Idol.

Victor is the greatest name because it’s also a noun in english meaning winner, as well as the code word for V in the NATO phonetic alphabet.

Last name: Wiz

Why wiz? Because im a wizard harry. What rhymes with wizard? Lizard. Lizards lie latent lonely like lazy logs.

I want to apply for any future handout, anyways I live in Argentina so I don't know how it will work out
Here it is anyways:
Name: Kodlak
Reason: I play since 2011, I have *deep* understanding of its mechanics and can sort out bugs here or there

Kodlak Jorrvas said:
I want to apply for any future handout, anyways I live in Argentina so I don't know how it will work out

Im also in Argentina.  Why not?  If u have internet you can make the betatesting. 
On a 6v6 you will not suffer much lattency or ping issues. 

dev.Floyd said:
Kodlak Jorrvas said:

Im also in Argentina.  Why not?  If u have internet you can make the betatesting. 
On a 6v6 you will not suffer much lattency or ping issues.
Have you played online? I used to have a very good internet and Chilean servers worked perfectly, but for European/ North American servers I had at least 200/300 of ping which makes it basically unplayable, any ping superior to 90 makes it really hard to play correctly

I'm only here because Terco convinced me this is a serious thread and it has nothing to do with memes.

Terco_Viejo said:
You want to stop creating controversy! All users who participate in Closed Beta Application: Pick me, we have received the invitation; The OP has been a **** indiscreet. Check your email...

Name : Küçük  Enişte

Reason to pick me up: Im living in the Ankara and i have tiny bit of C# skills. This means i'm not gonna just report bugs to you, i can come to ODTÜ and fix the bug for you.

Hurry, last places for the Beta, sign the petition!

giphy.gif

Name: Janycz
Reason:
1) I have been playing since 2009.
2) I am modder.
3) I want to touch ('eat') the game's content in order to as soon as possible determine the theme of my future mod.

Back
Top Bottom