• The forum has been updated. For an explanation of some of the changes, head over here.
Count Delinard
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Groups About Badges

• Hi Count,
    Leaving a quick note that I appreciate your presence here in the forums and how you handle issues. This is not pertinent to a specific post but rather the many that I feel you have handled expertly, courteously, and also firm. 👏🏿👏🏻👏 cheers
    Hi Count Delinard
    Do you know why the Forum Feedback and Suggestions thread was locked?
    I had a suggestion to post but found the thread locked and was wondering if you perhaps knew?
    i need thai language 😔😔 i try install local font but not work
    Count Delinard
    Count Delinard
    You should message Callum about that, the game won't have translations until close to its full release :smile:
    Hello Count Delinard,

I was wondering if you could help me, please?

I was wondering if the Devs in Taleworlds were planning on implementing Auto-Block in Single-player? I have tried both the mouse direction of blocking and the use of the movement keys and I am woeful at blocking, to say the least. I still am fighting the trainer too.

Thanks again.
    Count Delinard
    Count Delinard
    I don't know if they will but I know some of them agree with you, just wait and see :smile:
    Redsabre25
    Brilliant, thank you for the quick response. I love the game but just think it's missing that one bit :grin:
    unknown.png
    How to send personal messages? How to send messages to people who are off line? Thanks
    Evelyn
    Evelyn
    There's a button that says 'Start conversation', and an envelope icon in the top right. Both of those should work.
    Lord Brutus
    Lord Brutus
    You do it, then report back. :smile:
    Count Delinard
    Count Delinard
    @Lord Brutus it's indeed done through the "start conversation" button, then you use the envelope icon to track your PMs. I just sent you a test one, were you able to see it?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom