Count Delinard
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Groups About

• Hello, I have an issue with my multiplayer character that I'd like to fix. This will require direct intervention on my player profile, so Idk if the moderators are the ones to contact or if there's someone else. Plz help.
    I was told that this is the place to suggest & discuss reintroduction of the popular feasts feature from Warband. Please consider adding them back in, so that we can get valuable pretend face-time with our fellow lords and ladies.
    Hey I heard you're the guy in charge of feasts. How long until you add them? They were neat and convenient for talking to lords.
    I have been banned and can't log in for apparently teamkilling, this is ridiculous. I have never done such a thing and spent all last night playing with my clan wo can vouch for me. How do I contest this?
    Hi Count,
    Leaving a quick note that I appreciate your presence here in the forums and how you handle issues. This is not pertinent to a specific post but rather the many that I feel you have handled expertly, courteously, and also firm. ????? cheers
    Hi Count Delinard
    Do you know why the Forum Feedback and Suggestions thread was locked?
    I had a suggestion to post but found the thread locked and was wondering if you perhaps knew?
    i need thai language ?? i try install local font but not work
    Count Delinard
    Count Delinard
    You should message Callum about that, the game won't have translations until close to its full release :smile:
    Hello Count Delinard,

I was wondering if you could help me, please?

I was wondering if the Devs in Taleworlds were planning on implementing Auto-Block in Single-player? I have tried both the mouse direction of blocking and the use of the movement keys and I am woeful at blocking, to say the least. I still am fighting the trainer too.

Thanks again.
    Count Delinard
    Count Delinard
    I don't know if they will but I know some of them agree with you, just wait and see :smile:
    Redsabre25
    Brilliant, thank you for the quick response. I love the game but just think it's missing that one bit :grin:
    unknown.png
    How to send personal messages? How to send messages to people who are off line? Thanks
    Evelyn
    Evelyn
    There's a button that says 'Start conversation', and an envelope icon in the top right. Both of those should work.
    Lord Brutus
    Lord Brutus
    You do it, then report back. :smile:
    Count Delinard
    Count Delinard
    @Lord Brutus it's indeed done through the "start conversation" button, then you use the envelope icon to track your PMs. I just sent you a test one, were you able to see it?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom