Resolved Roguery doesn't level up from recruiting and training bandit troops.

Users who are viewing this thread

I've been using a lot of bandit troops throughout the entirety of my game because one of the best ways to get troops is to hoard prisoners and slowly recruit them. However I've never gotten a level up while levelling up bandit troops or recruiting them. I'd be a much, much higher roguery level right now if I did.

Ultimately it means that roguery is far too difficult to level up because I can only do that by raiding villages, which gives a massive reputation loss and you have to be at war with a faction to do that (or if you're not then you will be afterward), or by selling prisoners, which is just annoying since I recruit most of my prisoners and really don't need money.

(I joined an almost dead faction and single-handedly executed every one of their enemies. By the end I had over 400,000. This was after they capped it to 10,000 per victory, though I think they failed to cap it for armies since I got a lot through my companion parties having excess funds after winning battles as part of my army. Different issue though really.)

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Hey! I'm going to mark this thread as resolved. If the problem persists, please let me know. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom