Patch Notes v1.2.7

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah, but after 5 months of the release of a content patch, there should surely be some new things that are reasonably certain to be implemented (especially considering that the gaps between 1.0 live to 1.1 beta, and 1.1 live to 1.2 beta were 3-4 months).
"once it is reasonably certain (read - not definitely confirmed)" : the message seems relatively clear to me: he knows nothing about it !
So how do you expect a seller to announce their catalog to you without knowing their products? Producing does not mean that it will necessarily be reliable and delivered. He will not create false joys which will then be interpreted as “lies”.
I dare to hope that companies with more than 100 people hold meetings before any official decision and even more communicated.

Is it live on PS4? I've tried updating but whenever I do it says "the installed application is the latest version" but when I start the game it's still on v1.1.6.

It's likely that future content updates will be discussed once sufficient progress has been made. Ultimately, this is a balancing effort between early inclusion and not building false expectations ("it will be released in this way [next week/month/etc]"). IMO it will still be some time before that happens.
Yes, so in fact it's not really the stable version, it's just a beta version stable enough to be published massively...

So I understand better why you don't want to think about the future if the present is already not stable.

Which also explains why it still has big bugs like archers in siege and colorimetry bugs (randomly but very present on my PS5, only on Bannerlord).

Personally I would have preferred to wait a little longer and not have any bugs, but I also understand the symbolism of Christmas and people's impatience...

I got a Major Problem on both Ps4/Ps5 version. I think it has to do with where i am, at my very first Campaign. I am at Winter 1, 1173. The thing is i Conquered the entire map all Town and Castles are owned by my Kingdom. I have still 4 Enemy Factions that are wandering around. When i continued my Campaign with the new update, i got 45 Messages about Clans that declared war to me cause their Kingdom is Destroyed. All 4 Enemy Factions were indeed destroyed.

But when i push the Play Button to continue my campaign a Error occured. I restarted like 5 times but the same thing keeps happening. I think it has something to do with all the Factions being destroyed at once and my game can not keep up with processing everything so it crashes. Is there something i can do or try to prevent this error/Crash. Cause as it is like now i can not continue my Campaign. Grtz Vaan.

One thing that also needs to be changed is the two Vlandian tabard armors, they should be named to something like "Tabard over Mail Hauberk" and "Lion Tabard over Mail Hauberk". The red tabard should also be color coded (use faction colors).

Every time I see enemy vlandian vanguards it's not clear who they belong to, I play without the banners above the heads of troops and it makes it confusing, I think other people might have this same issue.

+1

I got back into the game (PS4) and did a little test-running with my completed character to see if the game was stable (compared to how I remember it). In short, I walked around Ostican, got a haircut, saw my pretty banners untarnished, and saw every faction I conquered officially wiped out in a series of 65 or so pop-ups and not a single crash among them--that encouraged me to make a new game and see how it goes. I took full advantage of the new cheat menu to disable Fog of War since I really dislike its implementation (I prefer knowing all NPCs but being ignorant of where they are and how they're doing and needing help to fill in these blanks, basically).

I did so, and played for a good while, and I'm pleasantly surprised I hadn't suffered a single crash despite triggering numerous instances (entering town, Trade, talking to people, prisoner reviews, fighting battles, etc.) I vividly recall being landmines during the previous patch or so now being gone and my insistence on saving every 5 minutes coming off as slightly paranoid in light of it.

I did see a looter with a purple mask--kinda looks like a bug, unless there's a new headgear out there, which is possible since it wasn't the usual one-color texture-missing purple but more akin to a modern-day toy with detailing.

It was a lot of fun getting back into the game and reminded me of the good times I had this time last year playing Bannerlord. I'm not sure if I was just lucky and stuff's going to collapse in on itself once I reach Clan Tier 2 and get moving beyond the hobo grindset, but I wanted to share my new experience of the game's stability so that other PS4 players have something to look forward to and an indicator now might be a good time to come back.

I hope Microsoft gets buttfcked. How come it comes out on PS without any problems but Microsoft is doing this bs

when do i get PS5 update in South Korea ?
i tried to update the game but it says its newest version.
btw, thanks to devs for new update

Is there something I'm forgetting about how marriage works or is it a bug? I did the persuasion minigame and was told to go speak with the clan leader to finalize the arrangement but the option's not available. Is there a clan tier requirement or does the clan leader have to be inside a castle/city for the option to appear? EDIT: I used the new cheats to check. It's not a bug, I just didn't realize you have to be clan tier 2 to get married.

Last edited:
Is there something I'm forgetting about how marriage works or is it a bug? I did the persuasion minigame and was told to go speak with the clan leader to finalize the arrangement but the option's not available. Is there a clan tier requirement or does the clan leader have to be inside a castle/city for the option to appear? EDIT: I used the new cheats to check. It's not a bug, I just didn't realize you have to be clan tier 2 to get married.

Afaik you dont need to be clan tier 2, but if the person is leading a party in an army, or is a captive prisoner. the option is not there. As the character is just not available for marriage at that time.

Still no Pilum fix?

when do i get PS5 update in South Korea ?
i tried to update the game but it says its newest version.
btw, thanks to devs for new update
We have the same issue. I guess it's not out for region 3 yet. I hope it reaches us soon I'm itching to play v1.2

Afaik you dont need to be clan tier 2, but if the person is leading a party in an army, or is a captive prisoner. the option is not there. As the character is just not available for marriage at that time.
In this example, the clan head was a unit on the field but not in/leading an army and the only variable I adjusted to see if marriage was tier-locked was Renown via cheat. I can confirm that you need to be clan tier 2 in order to propose a clan head to allow you to marry somebody from their clan.

Can anyone explain to me why, over time, the corpses of soldiers still disappear on the battlefield during large battles, although in the settings the number of bodies is set to Unlimited?

Developers, give me the opportunity to enjoy the sight of ALL bodies after the battle, I will survive the lags, let the UNLIMITED number of dead bodies be REALLY UNLIMITED!

Back
Top Bottom