Patch Notes v1.1.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Las ciudades portuarias deberían tener algún tipo de comercio naval que se pueda desarrollar. Los nobles también deberían tener la oportunidad de cazar y festejar en castillos y palacios, pelear todo el tiempo es aburrido.
only if in a DLC, they have so many issues that havent been fixed in months and wont address but if there is $$ to be made I guess that would be their top priority

Okay, some of these fixes are good and needed. Promoted wanderer's being removed form the game still is a issue though. Also the poor performance of AI parties/armies on defense is still a problem.
What? Are you offended that allied armies walk past the siege of an allied town that could easily be crushed because they want to cross the map to siege a town when the war strategy is and always has been set to defend? :grin::grin:

Port cities should have some sort of naval trade that can be developed.
Nobles should also have the chance to hunt and party in castle and palaces, fighting all time is boring

What? Are you offended that allied armies walk past the siege of an allied town that could easily be crushed because they want to cross the map to siege a town when the war strategy is and always has been set to defend? :grin::grin:
This is the last outrage I will suffer! If vassals will not defend territory, if vassals will not put a garrison in after a siege, then there will be no vassals! If AI lords will not be appropriately enfeebled with lack of fief then I shall chop off all their heads, as is the apex strategy since march 2020! I want there to be a game beyond this, but after 3 years still none of non-battle systems work, it is still execution-lord or wak-a-mole.

That's why i don't even try anymore.... when i think it's time to start or even join a kingdom i just start a new game.
For me it's a looter whacking sandbox at this point.

That's why i don't even try anymore.... when i think it's time to start or even join a kingdom i just start a new game.
For me it's a looter whacking sandbox at this point.
exactly, I made a rule on my playthroughs, about 50% of the map taken and campaign over. The late game is too tedious, monotonous and boring even with mods. It's sad after 2 1/2 years nothing has been done to spice the late game up, the AI and sieges are actually worse than early acess.

exactly, I made a rule on my playthroughs, about 50% of the map taken and campaign over. The late game is too tedious, monotonous and boring even with mods. It's sad after 2 1/2 years nothing has been done to spice the late game up, the AI and sieges are actually worse than early acess.
Wouldn´t it be great for a DLC? Only 19.99 bucks and you can play Bannerlord start to finish without being annoyed.

So is it really gonna be 2 months before the issues introduced in 1.1 gonna be fixed? Been waiting for the shepherd perk fix, it's just a simple change -1 into 1 in code right

anything TW could do to break up the late game, diplomacy, politics, random events, I would happily pay for a DLC. I love the game but the last half is boring. Just give us something. And make it a little more meaningful than the gang alley takeovers, another so bland and boring simple mechanic
@MArdA TaleWorlds and not sure if it was attempted to be fixed but I got the -1000000 million relation bug releasing captured lords from a battle and had to restart my stream twice from it

And make it a little more meaningful than the gang alley takeovers, another so bland and boring simple mechanic
Gang alley takeovers are good and fine being simple though.
This game has a lot of different mechanics, not all of them can be deep and complex. Bannerlord is so many different genres all at once. It is unfair to expect one company to make every single aspect of many different genres well fleshed out in one game.

Instead of unfair complaining like that, you should focus on fair complaining, like about mechanics that don't work, or TW being too slow.

Gang alley takeovers are a joke, they add nothing to the gameplay, just a very low and annoying passive income. The time spent developing it would have been much better spent fixing the glaring issues this game has, like the terrible AI or the lack of diplomacy and mid to end game features.

Gang alley takeovers are a joke, they add nothing to the gameplay,
They give a purpose for roguery skill to be useful, they give a meaning to crime rating, they make roguery companions useful, they make there be a point to taking over alleys where there wasn't before. They let you get bandit troop recruits. It adds something to the gameplay.
The time spent developing it would have been much better spent fixing the glaring issues this game has, like the terrible AI or the lack of diplomacy and mid to end game features.
Well considering it was a feature they promised aaaages ago and which people wanted, they had to do it, so there's no point complaining about it.

If TW hadn't done it there would be literally no point in doing the entire crime/alley feature they put time and work into. So I'm glad they did it.

Well considering it was a feature they promised aaaages ago and which people wanted, they had to do it, so there's no point complaining about it.
Yes.. that's probably what will kill this game in the end. Too many unfulfilled promisses and adding stuff just to appease the public instead of making the game fun to play.

Yes.. that's probably what will kill this game in the end. Too many unfulfilled promisses and adding stuff just to appease the public instead of making the game fun to play.
The only unfulfilled outright promises left for features are: civil war claimants, siege ladder pushing down, and replay editor. Two of which I'm looking forward to.

So there is not much standing in the way of adding features or making changes that make the game actually fun to play.

Back
Top Bottom