Patch Notes e1.2.1 & Beta Hotfix

Users who are viewing this thread

Because that is a big job to do properly. Let TW focus on finishing the game first and fix all the bugs. Ranking system comes later when the game is near finish
its as hard as the 6 man queue priority

a = 6man/elo, skill level

If a = true
only queue player with other a
and then after certain time with others

The only hard part about it making it work with 6 man queue, but 6 man queue could just have higher priority and ignore ranking.
Then you only need some logic after the game and done. Meaning add or subtract to the current player elo, this works similar to the kills, wins and other statistic values

Last edited:
Trying to enter Zeonica (just city menu from campaign map) causes CTD after loading screen shows up. 1.3 with hitfixes playing save from 1.2

Edit:
There's a lot more peace time in current beta. Another thing is faction strength comparison in kingdom screen seems broken for one faction. I'm currently a vassal of Vlandia and we have around 20k strength. Western Empire reduced to single clan (leader of faction) with no fiefs has equal strength and all others have less then Vlandia.

Last edited:
its as hard as the 6 man queue priority

a = 6man/elo, skill level

If a = true
only queue player with other a
and then after certain time with others

The only hard part about it making it work with 6 man queue, but 6 man queue could just have higher priority and ignore ranking.
Then you only need some logic after the game and done. Meaning add or subtract to the current player elo, this works similar to the kills, wins and other statistic values

It's not just some math formula. They need to store and compute the ranking system in the cloud, go through multiple iterations of testing to get it to work. When you finish all of that, the percent of people who are competitive are very few vs single-player and casual players. And even if you get it right, there just isn't enough game modes and stability right now for it and also some competitive players are not even playing for the lack of multiplayer content.

I am competitive myself. I want duels. I want ranked. At the end of the day, even I wouldn't focus on a rank system right now when 75% of the art is missing, with copy-paste towns and missing features such as perks, broken balancing, and 100000 bugs.

Not only that, the mod system is not even done. I rather TW then get the mod system working, so modders can do some real modding and we can get our LOTR mod faster.

After all of this, then we can focus on ranked.

It's not just some math formula. They need to store and compute the ranking system in the cloud, go through multiple iterations of testing to get it to work. When you finish all of that, the percent of people who are competitive are very few vs single-player and casual players. And even if you get it right, there just isn't enough game modes and stability right now for it and also some competitive players are not even playing for the lack of multiplayer content.

I am competitive myself. I want duels. I want ranked. At the end of the day, even I wouldn't focus on a rank system right now when 75% of the art is missing, with copy-paste towns and missing features such as perks, broken balancing, and 100000 bugs.

Not only that, the mod system is not even done. I rather TW then get the mod system working, so modders can do some real modding and we can get our LOTR mod faster.

After all of this, then we can focus on ranked.
store the value: its only 1 value extra (they added assists aswell, you can litterly just copy pasta that part); the point of the system is to make and keep the game enjoyable for casuals and newcomers
Computing rankings kek its the same like adding kills and assist after the game. Its just simple copy pasta aswell, with 1 if statement. (insane)

For example if a player discovers the multiplayer in a month or two, what do you think will happen? He gets matched constantly against better opponents, who played the game far longer than him. He just quits. If theres an enviroment where he can play against equally skilled opponents, its far more likely that he enjoys the multiplayer.

ps we getting a duel server this week (tomorrow most likely)

Last edited:
I think you should create a form to recruit actual voluntary beta testers to work side-by-side online with the developers. That way the patches wouldn't come with a "fix" for a thing along with a newly introduced bug/glitch because they would be able to report real-time the issues. Without that the Beta builds are coming out very funky I'd say.

Holy ****, it's nearly unplayable now:

- Since lords fill up to max troop size Khuzait now has 18.000 (!) soldiers (Increase of 100% within 24h of play time)
- Most of the factions gained significant strength increases as well
- Constant declarations of war, I lost many millions for repeating peace deals over and over again. Sometimes they re-declare seconds after I made a peace deal. My millions will crash to zero since my income dropped from ~20k to 2-5k. I simply can't afford mid/end game, I will go bankrupt if it stays like this.
- Small groups of Looters kill high tier troops in simulation. Seriously? Looters still come out of nowhere like cancer. Who thought it's a good idea to force players to fight them without the simulation to prevent deaths? It would be a cool feature if Looters wouldn't spawn like cancer and in larger groups so you can see progress at all. That's the only way I would accept to fight them without simulation. Vassals loose good soldiers as well...very bad change.

I play on realistic and I like challenges but this is way to hard now. I can't beat 100% increase of strength and my vassals get rekt all the time now, they can't keep up. I've got some towns in the middle of nowhere far away from my core area which makes it hard for my kingdom. I tried to get rid of them but they belong to my vassals. I mean...I could vote myself for owner but even with good relations I'm not suggested. So my vassals spread out too much and can't achieve anything in this pure chaos of constant war. I can't give my own stuff to my vassals. Why? Because the feature is still missing. I'm the king - why can't I donate my own stuff to vassals? -.-

I'm happy about the fixes regarding food and prosperity but you broke end game for advanced players. Some day they will crush me and I have to start all over again which is hard with Khuzait having nearly 20k soldiers, steamrolling the map. Starting a new save game? Not worth the time, won't fix the mid/end game problems. I wish there was time to train some troops, kill bandits and talk to lords...but I don't have this time. If I don't rescue my kingdom from this never ending stream of wars I will loose everything, even my last town. My elite party is reduced to a group of garbage soldiers because there is no time to heal and breath fresh air.

Another one of those bug or feature situations. Lords can recruit and buy food in villages that were raided.
I saw it when I was leading army. I visited raided village with the army and saw standard menu with only option to leave. 2 lords recruited troops there and army food stocks raised.

I am currently absolutely depressed , because apparently my new save in 1.3.0 got corrupted or something.
Bannerlord launcher crashes on load without any details and it;s not a mod to blame.
Just when i finished the grind with main quest / marriage , clan tier 3 , vassal and finally got asarigat mount this happened.
DAMN IT !!!
There was no error when i last exited the game , i did 'save and exit' and exit again , all looked well , but now RIP save.
This is the 3rd save i lose since 1.3.0 came out. I decided a few days ago that i won't join another beta ever again , maybe i should have even stopped playing this one while i had the chance.....................................
So sad atm...

Dear TW, the looter auto resolve kills need to go. Sincerely, the playerbase

Until they fix it , you can check nexusmods. There are a couple of mods , one of them called better autocalc or something that helps with this issue.
You still lose lower tier units , but looters no longer kill experienced units on auto resolve.

Holy ****, it's nearly unplayable now:

- Since lords fill up to max troop size Khuzait now has 18.000 (!) soldiers (Increase of 100% within 24h of play time)
- Most of the factions gained significant strength increases as well
- Constant declarations of war, I lost many millions for repeating peace deals over and over again. Sometimes they re-declare seconds after I made a peace deal. My millions will crash to zero since my income dropped from ~20k to 2-5k. I simply can't afford mid/end game, I will go bankrupt if it stays like this.
- Small groups of Looters kill high tier troops in simulation. Seriously? Looters still come out of nowhere like cancer. Who thought it's a good idea to force players to fight them without the simulation to prevent deaths? It would be a cool feature if Looters wouldn't spawn like cancer and in larger groups so you can see progress at all. That's the only way I would accept to fight them without simulation. Vassals loose good soldiers as well...very bad change.

I play on realistic and I like challenges but this is way to hard now. I can't beat 100% increase of strength and my vassals get rekt all the time now, they can't keep up. I've got some towns in the middle of nowhere far away from my core area which makes it hard for my kingdom. I tried to get rid of them but they belong to my vassals. I mean...I could vote myself for owner but even with good relations I'm not suggested. So my vassals spread out too much and can't achieve anything in this pure chaos of constant war. I can't give my own stuff to my vassals. Why? Because the feature is still missing. I'm the king - why can't I donate my own stuff to vassals? -.-

I'm happy about the fixes regarding food and prosperity but you broke end game for advanced players. Some day they will crush me and I have to start all over again which is hard with Khuzait having nearly 20k soldiers, steamrolling the map. Starting a new save game? Not worth the time, won't fix the mid/end game problems. I wish there was time to train some troops, kill bandits and talk to lords...but I don't have this time. If I don't rescue my kingdom from this never ending stream of wars I will loose everything, even my last town. My elite party is reduced to a group of garbage soldiers because there is no time to heal and breath fresh air.

I haven't played the new beta yet, but it's better if realistic is actually hard than too easy like before. It's good to have a very hard option instead of everything too easy. If you find realistic too hard atm, why not make it easier difficulty?

I am currently absolutely depressed , because apparently my new save in 1.3.0 got corrupted or something.
Bannerlord launcher crashes on load without any details and it;s not a mod to blame.
Just when i finished the grind with main quest / marriage , clan tier 3 , vassal and finally got asarigat mount this happened.
DAMN IT !!!
There was no error when i last exited the game , i did 'save and exit' and exit again , all looked well , but now RIP save.
This is the 3rd save i lose since 1.3.0 came out. I decided a few days ago that i won't join another beta ever again , maybe i should have even stopped playing this one while i had the chance.....................................
So sad atm...

Until they fix it , you can check nexusmods. There are a couple of mods , one of them called better autocalc or something that helps with this issue.
You still lose lower tier units , but looters no longer kill experienced units on auto resolve.
Verify the integrity of your files on steam. This can happen when you get updates.

Verify the integrity of your files on steam. This can happen when you get updates.

Thanks , tried that a couple hours ago. Sadly nothing changed.
What sucked that most is that my auto save was only 1 minute before my last manual save , so whatever caused the problem affected both.
Unsure that matters , but the last thing i did , was complete a tournament in Makeb , get the rare khuzhait mount and equip.
Anyway , RIP saves :'-(

I hope you guys make multiple saves ! Don't be like me !

Thanks , tried that a couple hours ago. Sadly nothing changed.
What sucked that most is that my auto save was only 1 minute before my last manual save , so whatever caused the problem affected both.
Unsure that matters , but the last thing i did , was complete a tournament in Makeb , get the rare khuzhait mount and equip.
Anyway , RIP saves :'-(

I hope you guys make multiple saves ! Don't be like me !
same problem here, those 150 bucelarii I spent 3 hours getting last night? Gone forever!

Back
Top Bottom