Patch Notes e1.0.4

Users who are viewing this thread

Clearification about one improvment:

Clan and Party
  • After some time during a campaign, some lords were remaining without troops in their party because of financial problems and constantly being harassed by bandits. Lords now manage their finances more effectively and take troops from garrisons if they are at risk of going bankrupt. This was one reason for the snowball effect in the campaign, with kingdoms being eliminated too easily.
This was one of the main reasons of snowball efect (one kingdom ruling all world) but there are still another reasons causing this and we continue working on this to make more balanced world without decreasing number of hostile actions happening in world.

In first 1.0.0 one kingdom was ruling all world in average 1088-1089
In 1.02 average go up to 1090
In 1.04 average is now rised up to 1092

There are still problems and still we cannot guarentee one kingdom will not rule all world without player interaction however in every patch we will develop this area and soon until 1100s you will not experience this.
Is this 1100's goal before or after things like civil wars and rebellions are added?

I love how quickly you guys are patching things up, but I think it would also be good if someone gave people a roadmap. Right now, everyone is only able to speculate. No one knows what is in the works, what you guys are working on, what should be and what will be added later. It is early access, but letting us know what to expect (even if you don't know when you will have them ready) will be better for people. :smile: Anyway, thanks for the hard work.

I love how quickly you guys are patching things up, but I think it would also be good if someone gave people a roadmap. Right now, everyone is only able to speculate. No one knows what is in the works, what you guys are working on, what should be and what will be added later. It is early access, but letting us know what to expect (even if you don't know when you will have them ready) will be better for people. :smile: Anyway, thanks for the hard work.

This is TW, I love them, but transparency is not their summum bonum.

Will the ability to craft armor, bows, spears and shields ever be added to the game or is it going to be limited to swords and axes?

• Aserai’s basic troop was Aserai Tribesman, however, it should be Aserai Recruit. This is fixed.

Hey there, apologies in advance if this has been mentioned, but the villages are still selling/recruiting the tribesman over the recruit, the line seems fixed now, but still has us being blocked from nabbing our juicy cav boys for the moment.

My saves are working again! ^_^... "Sorry, honey. I have a lot of work these weekends and can't visit your mom" BUGAGA! Thank you, guys! You saved my weekends

Back
Top Bottom