Patch Notes e1.0.4

Users who are viewing this thread

Could you check if there is no difference after a week or two? Recruits are replenished over time.
No need. A quick look into the game files shows this hasn't been fixed.
mTGGM9u.png

Edit: Nvm, you've found out :smile:

Last edited:
Good.
Meanwhile people can use my mod which is found on this forum's mod section or on Nexusmods. It fixes the Aserai Tribesman issue and also many wrong stats that lots of units have.
Thanks for your quick work! Not only are you helping the ones downloading the mod, you're helping the developers push in the right direction. Sure, your mod will be obsolete within the coming days, but you'll have set a mark on the development of M&B! :wink:

Well, either I got really lucky tonight or this latest patch really helped. I only crashed once while playing campaign for around 3 hours and that was right at the very beginning. I did notice that Custom Battles seem to be getting a lower FPS than e1.0.3. I was getting around 35-41 FPS with 200 total soldiers. Tonight I ran three Custom Battles with 200 soldiers each and I was getting in the low 20s for FPS during the main battle and didn't bump back up to the 40s till most of the soldiers were dead. So this patch seems to have hurt FPS on Custom Battles (at least for me)...still smoother and less stuttering than Campaign battles though.

This issue is known by the team. And yes, will be pushed with the next big patch. Thanks for reporting.
In this thread, you mentioned the trade perk bugging the red/green comparison stats would be pushed in the next big patch.
Since it wasn't in e1.0.4, does that mean this was not the next big patch or does it mean it was supposed to be in this one but it slipped between the cracks?

Some clarification on this would be nice.

im stll crashing at the second loading screen. pls can you fix it? i really want to play already.
If you have used the crash reporter and send us the necessary files after the crash, we are probably investigating the crash. Sorry for the inconvenience.
In this thread, you mentioned the trade perk bugging the red/green comparison stats would be pushed in the next big patch.
Since it wasn't in e1.0.4, does that mean this was not the next big patch or does it mean it was supposed to be in this one but it slipped between the cracks?

Some clarification on this would be nice.
As far as I know, e1.0.4 is not that big patch. But as always I can't give an ETA on patches. But, you should know our teams are working hard!

• Fixed a bug that opened a siege battle instead of field battle when attacking a besieger party.
Glad to see this got a fix, although I'd rather the attacking army could actually interrupt the siege and fight on that map, sandwiching the attackers. I know that might not be possible based on the framework you've got but it's the dream.

After testing this on a save I have kept of just before attacking an army that's mid-assault, all the friendly defender AI just clump up in a big ball of units and do nothing useful in the fight. Is that a known issue that'll be fixed shortly?

Memory leaks are still present. Each load = +300 mb. Now I clicked "load" immediately after loading - +another 300 mb.

Good job with the patches guys, althought i still have problem with memory leaks. After 2-3 hours the game becomes unplayable and i need to restart entire PC :/

I could play one match of captain mode without and stuttering, yesterday. Then there were some issues with EU servers so I wanted to try out SP, It ran pretty well, still some stuttering when I entered new zone and when walking on campaign map, but it was much less than before. But after 20 minutes it was unplayable for me again :/
Thank you for the hard work tho! We know you are doing your best guys!

Do we need to start a fresh game for thoses changes to have impact? For instance do we get the additional 200 items in our current save games which were 1.0.3 or do we need a fresh 1.0.4 start? Just curious.

Back
Top Bottom