Patch Notes e1.0.4

Users who are viewing this thread

Is it just me or was the Aserai not having access to recruits not fixed? I looked into the game files and it still is set to tribesmen and recruits barely appear ingame (might be because i manually changed it).

Is it just me or was the Aserai not having access to recruits not fixed? I looked into the game files and it still is set to tribesmen and recruits barely appear ingame (might be because i manually changed it).
Read the previous page of the thread for info.

• After some time during a campaign, some lords were remaining without troops in their party because of financial problems and constantly being harassed by bandits. Lords now manage their finances more effectively and take troops from garrisons if they are at risk of going bankrupt. This was one reason for the snowball effect in the campaign, with kingdoms being eliminated too easily.

We are working on it! Hopefully this first fix makes a difference. :smile:

Any chance of removing stamina from smithing and buffing crafted items? Unsure if anyone tested it but they're all weaker than counterparts you can buy, despite it demanding huge input of time and effort to enable crafting it. Speaking as someone who tested it just today. Also any chance of upping the XP gain in general, considering it's early access, people want to test everything and we may be forced to restart several times due to various issues?

Also for the Army of Poachers quest, it doesn't seem to work for me. I get the quest from one of the named NPCs in a town, but then I get a message that the "quest timed out".

You guys are on fire with these patches! Keep up the hard work!

Edit: I still can't seem to find "Aserai Recruits" in villages or settlements. Did this really get fixed?

Last edited:
Guys, anyone have problem with movement on world map?
I refund game cuz that, can you tell me if it fixed maybe?

I just finished that quest a few minutes ago. I wonder why it timed out for you
It's quite strange because an NPC in the town of Odokh, is where the Army of Poachers quest timed out fast.

However I went to Razih and got the quest and it didn't time out before I did anything.

Amazing!
I have been loving my campaign and I haven't run into any major issues yet. Seems like before I get to the point where others are finding bugs you've already fixed them!

Amazing!
I have been loving my campaign and I haven't run into any major issues yet. Seems like before I get to the point where others are finding bugs you've already fixed them!

Back
Top Bottom