Patch Notes e1.0.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Nice! Another update. Loving that the devs are acknowledging that hideouts need balancing.
I personally would love to see the main storyline's bugs fixed and the phenomena of Lords lacking armies to be addressed.
Fixing the issues preventing people from accessing the main menu does seem rather important however.

Nevertheless, love the new patch. Keep it coming!

Familiar with the definition of insanity? Spamming this thread over and over wont make the fix happen any quicker, I'm sure they're aware of it, it's obviously something that requires more time.

It would be nice of them to respond then and state that they know about our issues and are working on fixing them.

So far it's been only other players assuring me that devs are fixing my issue.

Devs on the other hand responded with something that suggests that they haven't read any of our reports.

I get that you guys are enjoying the game and want the freaking cheese trader to pay 3 ducats instead of 4 ducats but ffs devs should fix the basic stuff first and let everyone who bought the game play.

I really love that by the time I finish my day's gaming a new patch comes out :grin:
Good work, keep it up guys :smile: especially with the bandit camp and quest fix :smile:

It would be nice of them to respond then and state that they know about our issues and are working on fixing them.

So far it's been only other players assuring me that devs are fixing my issue.

Devs on the other hand responded with something that suggests that they haven't read any of our reports.

I get that you guys are enjoying the game and want the freaking cheese trader to pay 3 ducats instead of 4 ducats but ffs devs should fix the basic stuff first and let everyone who bought the game play.

They have.

The reason other players are reassuring you is because those are the ones who actually take the time to find the answers.

How do we know what version of the game we are playing? Does the game version automatically update on steam?

In the Bannerlord Launcher, in the singleplayer section click "Mods"

mgMxxN7.png

Could there be a temporary solution for faction balance (sandbox)? Entire map has been captured by either Battania or Southern Empire in my games, in just few in-game years.

Temporary solution would be that, each faction will have 2 previously defined targets (cities/towns) and AI will only go after those 2 targets instead of steamrolling on one faction until they are no more. After 2 castles captured, and they successfully defended those 2 castles for a while (few in-game months maybe?) there will be peace between factions. Player will be free to go as many targets as they will.

Also, please make it a LOT more harder for factions to go to war each other (and weak ones to be ally between each other if one factions gets so big). Each faction shouldn't have 2-3 wars anytime in Calradia.

Rebellion feature will probably put enough balance into the game when it's added, since factions would just lose cities to rebels if they enlarge so fast.

Fixed an AI calculation error on aiming ranged weapons against mounted enemies.
Ugh, just straight out of character creation I met 4 Mountain Bandits (infantry)
Guess what? I just receiving javelin headshot just the second I get close
It's Forest Bandits all over again than

Last edited:
This patch fixed the bug with fighting an enemy while in an army. Thanks a lot! I am also glad the bug with the savegames has been partitially fixed.

Some of the crashes from older saves are fixed and these saves can be used again. (especially caused by fencing stolen goods & rival gang leader quests).

Back
Top Bottom