Patch Notes e1.0.2

Users who are viewing this thread

After playing for 10+ hours the biggest army on the map is my own army... because the AI doesnt recruit new armies. They seem to not have money for this....
All the AI lord and also their king get captured by looters.... game over after playing 10+ hours

EXACTLY I expected certaint locations to be broken, or certaint aspects to be way over\under balanced but not this!
Can we get some answers here devs?

How many patches do we need to wait till we can enter main menu and play the game?

Meanwhile you focus on fixing stuff like this:

Who cares about game balance in early access? Focus on making the game work for everyone who bought it. Ignore other stuff for now!

Guys, just because a lot of these ingame crash/performance fixes are being put into place, it doesn't mean the devs aren't working on the more major game breaking issues as well. They just haven't solved them yet. And it's not much use getting into the game if it crashes upon every possible action you can take. The wood workshops have been a pretty relevant issue, because the infinite money you get from them makes a lot of the aspects of the game void.
I know it sucks not being able to play, but the devs fixing more easily fixable crashing problems probably won't take away from them also working on other stuff as well.

Guys, just because a lot of these ingame crash/performance fixes are being put into place, it doesn't mean the devs aren't working on the more major game breaking issues as well. They just haven't solved them yet. And it's not much use getting into the game if it crashes upon every possible action you can take. The wood workshops have been a pretty relevant issue, because the infinite money you get from them makes a lot of the aspects of the game void.
I know it sucks not being able to play, but the devs fixing more easily fixable crashing problems probably won't take away from them also working on other stuff as well.
they could at least acknowledge this issue outside of moderators giving simple suggestions, im just at the end of my rope at this point,

Installed last patch. tried to loead savegame. crash. can no longer load the save from 20 minutes ago. :sad:

Another day. Another patch/hotfix and I still cannot play the game or even enter the main menu.

This is a joke. Why are you fixing other **** and not the most critical stuff that prevents many players from even starting the freaking game?

I bet you're playing on windows XP with 15 years old PC

The wood workshops have been a pretty relevant issue, because the infinite money you get from them makes a lot of the aspects of the game void.

Well... maybe you could just not use the wood workshop if it's op and makes the game boring?

I understand that the issue we are having might be hard to fix, but I'm just asking for devs to acknowledge it and state they are working on a solution. So far, community manager responded to my issue with a standard "have you tried turning it on and off again", which sadly suggests that devs aren't even reading the part of the forums where we post our crashes, technical issues, error logs, specs etc.

One dev/community manager adding "we know about your problem and are working on a fix" to the patch notes would make this so much better.

update: loaded the second savegame 25 minutes ago. works. the only difference was an election about a castle. strange.

Well... maybe you could just not use the wood workshop if it's op and makes the game boring?

I understand that the issue we are having might be hard to fix, but I'm just asking for devs to acknowledge it and state they are working on a solution. So far, community manager responded to my issue with a standard "have you tried turning it on and off again", which sadly suggests that devs aren't even reading the part of the forums where we post our crashes, technical issues, error logs, specs etc.

One dev/community manager adding "we know about your problem and are working on a fix" to the patch notes would make this so much better.

Yeah, I feel you man. I hope they get it fixed soon. What sort of PC setup are you running?

Yeah, I feel you man. I hope they get it fixed soon. What sort of PC setup are you running?

Cheers.

I have gtx 970, i5-2500k, 16 gb ram, ssd, win 10.
Others with the same issue and same error log have different setups tho.
One guy has the same issue on two different machines.

Mod adds armor back in

Cheers.

I have gtx 970, i5-2500k, 16 gb ram, ssd, win 10.
Others with the same issue and same error log have different setups tho.
One guy has the same issue on two different machines.

Problem is that you don't have the new ssSSd. Yes that is the new stuff you need.

Back
Top Bottom