Patch Notes e1.0.2

Users who are viewing this thread

The mission of "Find another piece of the banner for Arzagos" is still bug, I can't continue the campaign.

This would be my biggest complaint right now. Could we get more information on how the quest was fixed? Do I need to start a whole new campaign to get passed this step?

Another day. Another patch/hotfix and I still cannot play the game or even enter the main menu.

This is a joke. Why are you fixing other **** and not the most critical stuff that prevents many players from even starting the freaking game?

@Callum we understand its early access but come on!

Fixed a crash that occurs sometimes after a siege battle (after dying in siege battle, after go to defend in a siege, after trying to exit from a siege etc.)

Nope not at all fixed

• Decreased ransoming prisoners' roguery skill gain by 40%
We are moving in a questionable direction here. ?

Will this updates break the savegame? I mean if I start a campain, future updates will affect my progress?

yea but 3 days and 2 hotfixs? paid $45 for a white screen

If you can't start the game at all, then you must be under 2 hours and should be able to refund the game on steam. You can always do that and just wait until that gets fixed before buying again.

I understand it's frustrating, but you knew you were buying a game in early access, and those hot fixes fixed a lot of crashes.

please don't post non related "white screen crashes" to this thread we are trying to get a mod or dev to see how much of an issue this is

Back
Top Bottom