Patch Notes e1.0.11 / Beta Hotfix

Users who are viewing this thread

i removed this patch because i can not access to the save game.The save game is stuck in a freeze and impossible to enter inside this save game.
i have a low config with a 670gtx Gforce that maybe why
anyway im for bring my computer for a big update tomorow
i hope the game will be better after ,then no computer for me for some week until the upgrade is done!

i removed this patch because i can not access to the save game.The save game is stuck in a freeze and impossible to enter inside this save game.
i have a low config with a 670gtx Gforce that maybe why
anyway im for bring my computer for a big update tomorow
i hope the game will be better after ,then no computer for me for some week until the upgrade is done!
1.0.11 is not beta. Beta has most of the good stuff. Stick to beta ignore 1.0.11 these are two separate things.

I encountered a new bug today, which may or may not have been caught in the past. During a war, I was able to convince an enemy to switch sides. After the interaction, he continued to engage me in dialogue as if he were chasing me down for a fight. It made it impossible to navigate away from him because his party was faster than mine. It essentially brought my save file to a complete halt. I will be starting a new character now and moving past this. The game is in Early access and there is a reason for that, so im not upset, just thought I should mention it and do my part as an early access player.

@Karl_Magnus
I mean that xbow disapear in city shops. I dont know reason, as patchnotes wrote nothing about this. So i just curious is some control situation or what.

@Karl_Magnus
I mean that xbow disapear in city shops. I dont know reason, as patchnotes wrote nothing about this. So i just curious is some control situation or what.
are you on 1.0.11 'early access' (old base build) (arbalest 65k only) or in the beta branch, where arbalest is for 2,7k ? with hickory xbow being the best one there is at 9k ? As a side note, if you want crossbows, in the beta, the normal bolts do pierce damage, so crossbows got a damage nerf overall through it. In beta pierce seems to do 2x hedshot instead of 1,7,(or Im wrong actually) but blunt does lower headshot damage. However, speed modifiers favor Blunt damage type the most, then pierce and worst offender is cut. So, even at long range, tournament bolts outdamage piercing bolts when shot at opponents wearing armor. Tournament bolts and arrows are what takes out armored targets easily, and provides good amount of prisoners. Your companions will also do more damage apart from headshots. Otherwise crossbows, even T6 Hickory (arbalest T5, crossbow T4) arent all that great and also without shooting from 3rd person,you cant really see where it goes even with the arrow trails, whether above or below the target. 3rd person is very hard to miss compared to 1st person an you get a much better overall picture of arrow/bolt speed. If you manage to buy 30k noble long bow, that thing has 95 starting damage, I think the same as hickory T6 xbow, expect, you get 11% speed/damage modifiers per 100 proficiency from bow officially. I made a starting build with 40 xbow skill, tournaments and I got the 9k crossbow. VS looters, load, shoot, load, get on horse, shoot from horse to get some horse skill bonus too :grin:

patchnotes-e1.0.11.png

Main Branch

Versions

Native: e1.0.0
SandboxCore: e1.0.11
Sandbox: e1.0.11
Storymode: e1.0.11
CustomBattle: e1.0.11
  • Fixed the bug that caused main storyline quests in later stages to terminate after 10 years.
  • Fixed a bug that caused marriage offers in barter that included the same hero more than once with different spouse candidates.
  • Fixed an issue with overpaying in barter.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when daily gold changed.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred sometimes while ticking campaign map periodic events.
Known Issues
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/known-issues-updated.401168/

Beta Branch

Versions

Native: e1.1.0
SandboxCore: e1.1.0
Sandbox: e1.1.0
Storymode: e1.1.0
CustomBattle: e1.1.0
  • All fixes listed above.
  • Reverted the weight and build changes of NPCs and troops so that overweight characters are much less common. Kept the changes for special high-tier units such as Falxmen.
  • Character Skill Levels will no longer be automatically increased when a save game from a version before 1.1.0 is loaded.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred after taking prisoners in hideouts.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when a character maxed-out their attributes and focus points.
  • Fixed the black particles bug.
  • Fixed some performance spikes that happened during missions.
  • Fixed a battle crash that was caused by a character having no culture.

1aLlIzS.png

The game keeps telling me this.

Back
Top Bottom