Patch Notes e1.0.11 / Beta Hotfix

Users who are viewing this thread

make that 4!

Can't load anything, game instant crash.

I tried out the beta, and then had to revert later so I could play with friends on Multiplayer. I experienced the same problem as you have. It seems if you got a save file that is 1.1.0, the game crashes when you try and press the "Resume campaign" button.

I fixed this by going into documents->Bannerlord saves and deleting any save that had something to do with the beta, 1.1.0. That includes the auto-save.

overweight characters are much less common

RIP my butterlords

giphy.gif

Fix asap please. Did anyone try 'Normal' combat AI? Perhaps it only gets bad as it is now on max difficulty due some bug or something.

I have tried all difficulties, sadly the same result for all of them ?. NPCs need more than 240 weapon skill to block something, but even with 240 WS they still block worse than regular elite units in 1.0.10.

Beta Branch
  • Reverted the weight and build changes of NPCs and troops so that overweight characters are much less common. Kept the changes for special high-tier units such as Falxmen.

In my game everyone is still big and fat, except the Falxmen actually, who are smaller and skinner than others.

Ahaha.

Right now i got my Steward to 1023 for some reason.1 hour in game +255 party size XD. I dont want to restart. I spend 1 hour to make pretty face XD

I tried out the beta, and then had to revert later so I could play with friends on Multiplayer. I experienced the same problem as you have. It seems if you got a save file that is 1.1.0, the game crashes when you try and press the "Resume campaign" button.

I fixed this by going into documents->Bannerlord saves and deleting any save that had something to do with the beta, 1.1.0. That includes the auto-save.

So o tried this and it didnt work but then I remembered I had one drive on, so I paused it and deleted the saves from both one drive and my SSD and viola it works, sad for the loss of progress but hey its EA its gonna happen

Reverted the weight and build changes of NPCs and troops so that overweight characters are much less common. Kept the changes for special high-tier units such as Falxmen.
NPC are still overweight they don't look like they've been reverted. Empire troops in beta are definitely bigger than in EA.

Last edited:
Ahaha.

Right now i got my Steward to 1023 for some reason.1 hour in game +255 party size XD. I dont want to restart. I spend 1 hour to make pretty face XD
ctrl+c in the character screen and then paste it in a notepad.
Start a new game, then paste that code when creating a character and tadaa, your character is there :wink:

Indeed. I wonder if this is set upon starting a new game?
I started new game in 1.1 hotfix, this is comparison.
f6IHSkF.png

But overall I think units are looking good now, maybe I'm too attached to old ones. I was looking at NPC's in taverns and they look better than in 1.0.10.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom