Users who are viewing this thread

I feel like there should be advantages to having your own companions as party leaders, instead of them just turning into generic lords for your faction.

I would like to be able to keep tabs on them and watch what they're up to on the map. Consider it reports on their activity and what they're spotting. Essentially, I could benefit from them scouting or rush to help them if they start besieging a castle.

You could even go a step further and allow the player to give general directions. Like a dropdown menu on the party page with a list of objectives like "gather units", "raid enemy villages", "hunt bandits around X city", "raise reputation with patrons of X city", "Guard caravan", etc.

I feel like there should be advantages to having your own companions as party leaders, instead of them just turning into generic lords for your faction.

I would like to be able to keep tabs on them and watch what they're up to on the map. Consider it reports on their activity and what they're spotting. Essentially, I could benefit from them scouting or rush to help them if they start besieging a castle.

You could even go a step further and allow the player to give general directions. Like a dropdown menu on the party page with a list of objectives like "gather units", "raid enemy villages", "hunt bandits around X city", "raise reputation with patrons of X city", "Guard caravan", etc.

I like this, and yes they should look into giving commands. (I keep starting over and not making a kingdom but I agree with this.)

It would be a great improvement.

Back
Top Bottom