Awesome ? this is the comprehensive mod that makes a bandit play through viable?Version 188.8.131.52
- Added war/peace indicator. Now when you enlisted as a soldier, you will know who is at war with who. And whenever they declare war, you will also see the indicators on the main map immediately. This doesn't mean that you will be at war with them as a clan, but it's only a temporary indicator while you are fighting. Once you leave your service, everything will go back to how it used to be ( i.e. if your Clan is at war with Battania, you won't get free peace )
- Now you can't join all bandit troops right off the bat. There is a 20% chance that they won't ask you for this option.
- Tweaked some purchase options for bandits and caravans
- Polished some stuff and crushed some minor bugs
Bandit Career Expansion
Now you can form your own bandit organization in Calradia. Own a hideout - get offers from lords who want you to do the dirty work and much more.
To form your own gang, you need at least 95 fame among bandits and 40 kills. Once you are eligible, you will see the "Form your own gang" option changes. If for some reason menu is not changing, simply open Trade with smuggler screen and exit, it should show.
Once you click, the following happens:
- You become hostile to all kingdoms.
- You become an ally to all bandit type units - desert bandits, looters etc. This doesn't mean that you can't backstab them. I mean, you are a bandit, right? You can still approach them and kill them.
- You own an available hideout nearby. This "nearby" can be a bit far away - this is solely related to availability. So don't surprise if you have to go a bit further to settle in your new hideout.
- You will be asked to add a name for your gang/bandit organization. This will also show on the nameplate of your hideout as X's Inn.
- You will be recognized as a leader. Hideout will be under your control. You can recruit new people from hideouts as well.
In your hideout, you can manage several things and interact with your followers.
- You can trade with a smuggler: This is basically the same as how you do while at a bandit party. However, this smuggler brings more goods and have more money. He also smuggles better items based on availability. Each day items changes.
- You can set ON or OFF to criminal activities. Criminal activities will decide how much you will earn and how much your criminal activity will hurt other factions. The current version is tested loosely but currently, values are 5 and 2 per week. ie. if you allowed criminal activities, you will have -5 criminal rate with factions and -2 if you turned it OFF. This happens weekly and revenue also comes weekly. That revenue is completely based on how many units you added inside your hideout and their tiers.
- You can sell your prisoners. You can also keep your prisoners inside the troop screen if you don't want to sell them.
- Each day random amount of locals will come and request joining. You can choose to ignore this if you have enough amount of soldiers.
When two factions go into war, the weakest side can decide to pay some money to you in order to balance things out for their own good. You will get a notification, giving you information about who is asking where to attack and how much they are offering. This is pretty a sweet deal if you are a bandit. They will still attack and chase you - because what you are doing won't be an official faction agreement. So don't think the faction that you are helping won't attack you. Try to avoid their armies.
Things to note
- You can leave banditry whenever you want. This will take hideout out of your control and you will lose soldiers inside there. However, you won't be hunted down by other factions anymore. If you have criminal records on those factions, you still need to pay up though.
- If you go away more than 65 days, hideout will find a new leader and will be taken out of your control. So try to visit your people from time to time.