Evolution is wrong,Development is right

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Français, on a pas le même niveau d'anglais qu'au Québec, c'est sûr

Ouais je suppose que c'est moins une priorité en Belgique, mais même au Québec, si tu apprends pas par toi-même ce n'est pas l'école qui va t'aider ben ben. :lol:

Moon stone,piece of moon that was brought,the sciementists measured its age-18,7 billion years,take away lead(plumbum) from it and..3,5 billion years,AGREED that it is the right age,but in the moon THERE ARE LEAD,so they measure wrong.The activeness of Sun have direct effect on the quantity of radon that are in the earth,so they measure wrong,because they can not consider all sun activity in past for example 400 years,not saying 5000, 7500,and before.
5mrye5L.gif

I noticed that in game you used word evolution but right is DEVELOPMENT.
Evolution is a theory that is dumb itself ...

Don't waste your time here to tell the plebs that the world is flat.

We are all lizzard man from the inner earth, originating from alpha centauri where our dark leaders are celebrating blasphemous feasts to honour
the great old ones.

Don't waste your time here to tell the plebs that the world is flat.

We are all lizzard man from the inner earth, originating from alpha centauri where our dark leaders are celebrating blasphemous feasts to honour
the great old ones.
We can't see them, though, because the 5G networks and chemtrails cause hallucinations that make it impossible for most people to see the lizardmen.

Holy moly, I'm glad I read that. Great laugh, man! Thank you, my eyes are wet with atheistic tears. But that being said, if they in fact use "evolution" instead of "development" in the game, they should probably fix that.

he speaks the truth, evolution is a lie! the tool of a corrupt system to control the plebs!

You must embrace the truth and bow before the great god Osiris, send all your money to me and i will grant you an eternity of whatever drug you are on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom