Evolution is wrong,Development is right

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spam
I noticed that in game you used word evolution but right is DEVELOPMENT.
Evolution is a theory that is dumb itself and have false base,on the sand constructed.if Someone wants to prove that God is not exist,he must first 1.Prove that God not try man by showing him not right provement. in second 2. the science with what they measure their findings,There are EMdrive which proves that nowadays science is wrong,or,maybe-half.For example hot thing,hotter than same thing,when put to be cooled,cools faster,than same thing but cold,thus proving that thermodynamics are wrong,also there are metal alligations that nowadays science can not explain,also there are effect caled by name of Kazimir,shows that in physical emptyness vacuum created and destroyed fundamental particles,thus showing that like in time of Lord Kelvin,when he says that science almost knows all,scinece knows nothing.in thirst 3.Measuring with that science,they try to measure oldness of human and animal bones,with radio-rabonian,radio-....,Moon stone,piece of moon that was brought,the sciementists measured its age-18,7 billion years,take away lead(plumbum) from it and..3,5 billion years,AGREED that it is the right age,but in the moon THERE ARE LEAD,so they measure wrong.The activeness of Sun have direct effect on the quantity of radon that are in the earth,so they measure wrong,because they can not consider all sun activity in past for example 400 years,not saying 5000, 7500,and before.Also there are facts proving that Great Flood was,animal remains on the highest peaks of the World,chinese hieroglyphs, that writ like other hieroglyphs-"Eight people after flood" Noy three sons and their wives,Some say-"Earth can go high from water in tectonic process"-that is First day,when God brought water in one place and called Sea,we talk now of FDood.Also sciementists said,before finding facts with their wrong aged science methods that evidence of life on earth before there was in water-remains on earth older than in water, "we KNOW(KNOW) that life born and spread from water.",but after not say like that,Big BAng they european scientists take from symbol of Cross,spreading to four corners from one place.Also sciementists say that dna nets of animals can beput one on the other,thanks to God.And waht?What it shows?
Political reasons of this-ten seven eight years before this siementists spread that "every person lies minimum two times in day"
-STRAIGHT LIE,but i was young and believed,than politics said....So political reasons,for example in africa-tyrant-"You are all monkeys",and poor people will believe it,and tolerate that.
Also sciementists wondered how alive plant can be alive....
SO Taleworlds can you change word "evolution" to word develope,development.

Last edited:
I give a gold star to anyone who reads this wall of text.
I read it. Guy must be a Poe.

Also, I think he's trying to use scientific measurements and results to disprove science, while asking everyone to prove a negative by asking us to prove God doesn't exist. So, yeah. I'm thinking defs a troll, but using plausible poor-English speaking skills to mask his intentional spelling errors. He really wants us to think he's serious, but also wants his haters to accuse him of being stupid. Which his argument TOTALLY IS.

What's hilarious is that the use of the word "evolution" in game has most likely no connection with the concept of darwinism (probably character evolution or the evolution of a conflict), but this guy is triggered by the very word "evolution", regardless of context. That's huge, man.

I read it. Guy must be a Poe.

Also, I think he's trying to use scientific measurements and results to disprove science, while asking everyone to prove a negative by asking us to prove God doesn't exist. So, yeah. I'm thinking defs a troll, but using plausible poor-English speaking skills to mask his intentional spelling errors. He really wants us to think he's serious, but also wants his haters to accuse him of being stupid. Which his argument TOTALLY IS.

It's a Troll level : Politician

these are the worst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom