Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

Users who are viewing this thread

We'll be reducing the Singleplayer mounted accuracy penalty with the next patch. Thank you all for providing feedback on it.

The patch is progressing nicely but no ETA on it yet beyond what was already said in the last Community Tales.
with the beta test on the steam page, can we get a confirmation that there will be a new beta branch before it goes live. A lot of valued console people are wondering since they have been waiting nearly 5 months

Hail warriors.
I really wanna be back in the game , I've been waiting for patch , but it was never coming. Well , looks like I start beta version then .
So does beta have game breaking critical bugs now ?
Do I still get steam achievements while playing beta version?

Hail warriors.
I really wanna be back in the game , I've been waiting for patch , but it was never coming. Well , looks like I start beta version then .
So does beta have game breaking critical bugs now ?
Do I still get steam achievements while playing beta version?
You should get achievements, but just use the achievement unlocker mod tbh. I haven't tried 1.2.6, but horse archery for both the player and the AI is ****, so I'd wait.

I'm guessing (maybe hoping) that the patch will be moved to live in 1-3 weeks, so just wait before updating.

Tha
You should get achievements, but just use the achievement unlocker mod tbh. I haven't tried 1.2.6, but horse archery for both the player and the AI is ****, so I'd wait.

I'm guessing (maybe hoping) that the patch will be moved to live in 1-3 weeks, so just wait before updating.
Thanks for reply .
What's wrong with horse archery ?
Gosh , wait again ? Kinda waiting since September...

Tha

Thanks for reply .
What's wrong with horse archery ?
Gosh , wait again ? Kinda waiting since September...
You get a very wide target reticle on horseback until you reach riding 100. It'spart of changes they made. So no more start out solo looters with your bow as a boss right out of the box. If you want to be a mounted archer you could focus on get riding to 100 asap, of which shouldn't really be that hard.

So that is "balance" thing ? Make sense, it just got harder .
Apart of that no gamebreaking bugs ?
The only minor problem I've noticed is that big brother's points are autoallocated even if the box is unchecked. Sister is OK though. I haven't gotten to late game so not sure about kingdom stuff. Overall, it seems pretty stable to me.

with the beta test on the steam page, can we get a confirmation that there will be a new beta branch before it goes live. A lot of valued console people are wondering since they have been waiting nearly 5 months
Nearly 6 months, fless. June 23 is when they announced 1.2, were coming up on half a year for what should be a simple update. Total ineptitude at taleworlds.

Nearly 6 months, fless. June 23 is when they announced 1.2, were coming up on half a year for what should be a simple update. Total ineptitude at taleworlds.
They might be working on a DLC or something, or they can't be so slow, almost doing nothing. However there is a tiny possibility that TW sacked most of the employees since several of them have left the forum.

They might be working on a DLC or something, or they can't be so slow, almost doing nothing. However there is a tiny possibility that TW sacked most of the employees since several of them have left the forum.
If that's true and they are working on a DLC, then that is ****ing ridiculous it just proves how money hungry game companies are and that they couldn't give a **** how long a basic update takes

The only thing they need to be working on is finishing this damn update. No point in dlc or working towards another game, as I dont think theyll find the community willing to fund their shenanigans again. They built this game off of patience, goodwill, and monetary support from the community but theyve destroyed all that.

I honestly don't see why they couldn't find one branch that was semi stable make that 1 live for console. TW stated console people important to them. Nearly 6 months isn't important. Porting 1 branch isn't that big of a deal then to leave them hanging all this time. Don't say someone is important then treat them like a second class citizen. Blast me all you want but that is a slap in the face to people you hyped the game for. Most games I play make stable branches very quickly, not sure why you refuse to do it for 1 in 6 months.

Back
Top Bottom