Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

Users who are viewing this thread

Starting to feel crazy.. not sure anymore if it's my gpu or mods or is everything broken in general now ?

Anyone else having multiple visual issues with 1.2.6 ??
pFjosNP.png
NqwraVg.jpg
NSY9BdH.jpg

We'll be reducing the Singleplayer mounted accuracy penalty with the next patch. Thank you all for providing feedback on it.

The patch is progressing nicely but no ETA on it yet beyond what was already said in the last Community Tales.
thank you.

From the TaleWorlds Forum Rules:

So no, with asking a question that was answered just 5 posts before, you're not within "your rights", but instead violating the forum rules.
To be fair mate he says 'within the next patch'. As far as I am aware, there is no patch before 1.2 goes live, so presumably he is referring to a patch after 1.2.

It is not the clearest thing in the world as I am pretty sure from this forum that the current beta is the last one before live.

Surely the developer would have said 'when the patch goes live'.

I don't think you should be so angry though

Honestly it seems like the patch will never come to live, every new 1.2.X patch seems to bring its own set of problems, 6 months so far since announcing the patch and still seems further away than ever especially after announcing it would release last month! the contents of the patch isn't even worth the amount of time it's taken so even when it comes it's going to be underwhelming the game is honestly in a sorry state and it don't see it improving.

We'll be reducing the Singleplayer mounted accuracy penalty with the next patch. Thank you all for providing feedback on it.

The patch is progressing nicely but no ETA on it yet beyond what was already said in the last Community Tales.
Can't you simply have the penalty proportional to how much the skill is far from 100 ?
So at 10 you have 90 % of the penalty, at 75 you have 25 %.
It would solve everything and is much more logical than just having a huge penalty that suddenly completely disappear because you got a slight bit of experience more than previously.

So no, with asking a question that was answered just 5 posts before, you're not within "your rights", but instead violating the forum rules.
Must be fun at parties. Your comment is just as 'useless' as theirs or any others. In fact, why don't the mods just ban all of us, since EA of like 2 years ago when we got our 'answers' from TW? We're all spamming since it's pretty much 'useless' in TW's eyes.

Must be fun at parties. Your comment is just as 'useless' as theirs or any others. In fact, why don't the mods just ban all of us, since EA of like 2 years ago when we got our 'answers' from TW? We're all spamming since it's pretty much 'useless' in TW's eyes.
I agree completely, never asking has 0% chance of TW answering. Asking has maybe a 1% chance, its better than nothing.

Apart your party-comment (I havent been to one since early 2020, so joke's on you), the answer to your statement just replied to you:

I agree completely, never asking has 0% chance of TW answering. Asking has maybe a 1% chance, its better than nothing.
No, because the answer was already there before (!) you asked.
You're already been proven wrong, why do you keep arguing? :grin:

(Also, if you are unfamiliar with smilies, this one :grin: expresses that I'm not angry, but instead think your posts are really hilarious.)

Can't you simply have the penalty proportional to how much the skill is far from 100 ?
So at 10 you have 90 % of the penalty, at 75 you have 25 %.
It would solve everything and is much more logical than just having a huge penalty that suddenly completely disappear because you got a slight bit of experience more than previously.
It's not 1500% at 99 Riding and 0% at 100 Riding. It goes down with the Riding level.

Apart your party-comment (I havent been to one since early 2020, so joke's on you), the answer to your statement just replied to you:

(Also, if you are unfamiliar with smilies, this one :grin: expresses that I'm not angry, but instead think your posts are really hilarious.)
This was my response to you:
"To be fair mate he says 'within the next patch'. As far as I am aware, there is no patch before 1.2 goes live, so presumably he is referring to a patch after 1.2.

It is not the clearest thing in the world as I am pretty sure from this forum that the current beta is the last one before live.

Surely the developer would have said 'when the patch goes live'.

I don't think you should be so angry though".

You did not acknowledge that. I have nothing against you, this is the only forum I have ever been a part of. It is just very odd in general. The atmosphere and how people are, it makes me feel uncomfortable to be honest. Like you were just pretty mean to me, im just living my life asking a TW developer every so often about the coming of 1.2.

I am interested as I am a console noob (hence why i am also not a member of forums!!) because I just want those juicy 15 cheats.

Apart your party-comment (I havent been to one since early 2020, so joke's on you),
Not sure that's a joke on me but anyways.
The answer was a non-answer, so if it isn't satisfactory (for many), hence repeated questions. TW doesn't want to give exact dates or updates on their delayed patches, fine; but they also can't ask/expect mods to ban those that ask regardless. TW answers with 'Soon' or 'We'll bring it up for discussion on the backend' to practically every query; those are still considered 'answered'. So maybe this entire forum should just stop once one of those are provided (4 years ago).
TW should just post a blanket thread saying 'All update will be soon TBD if no issues' and close the entire forums; save them whatever monthly server costs. And another 'Insert feedback/issues into this do-not-reply suggestions box'; as that's the worth of any communication as it has been with TW really.

Not sure that's a joke on me but anyways.

The answer was a non-answer, so if it isn't satisfactory (for many), hence repeated questions. TW doesn't want to give exact dates or updates on their delayed patches, fine; but they also can't ask/expect mods to ban those that ask regardless. TW answers with 'Soon' or 'We'll bring it up for discussion on the backend' to practically every query; those are still considered 'answered'. So maybe this entire forum should just stop once one of those are provided (4 years ago).
TW should just post a blanket thread saying 'All update will be soon TBD if no issues' and close the entire forums; save them whatever monthly server costs. And another 'Insert feedback/issues into this do-not-reply suggestions box'; as that's the worth of any communication as it has been with TW really.
Ok, I get where you're coming from. And believe me, I'm also not happy with the 1.2.x development-process.

But if you want a more definitive answer: Dejan refered to the Community Tales #4 from the 25. november, where they talke about "a release in the next few weeks". "Few weeks" of course is open to interpretation, but 3 weeks doesn't sound bad, does it?
So I'd say, until 16. december you have an answer with a set goal, and if they haven't delivered until then, go berserk and I won't stand between you and the devs. :party:

Ok, I get where you're coming from. And believe me, I'm also not happy with the 1.2.x development-process.

But if you want a more definitive answer: Dejan refered to the Community Tales #4 from the 25. november, where they talke about "a release in the next few weeks". "Few weeks" of course is open to interpretation, but 3 weeks doesn't sound bad, does it?
So I'd say, until 16. december you have an answer with a set goal, and if they haven't delivered until then, go berserk and I won't stand between you and the devs. :party:
We've had this song and dance just a couple days ago with them. Patch was to go live 'sometime' November, it didn't - due to more unforeseen issues. So forgive me (us) if 'few' weeks is not a good enough answer for many of us and open to interpretation ('few' can be 20 weeks); especially this late into it all.

Have they been trying to be a bit more communicative lately? Yes, but doesn't then mean we still can't ask; unless they say outright and enforce so. Sure, if someone spams 10 comments in an hour of the same 'are we there yet', clearly spam.

PC player, we at least have the fortunate option/access to betas which are as up to date as can be. Console players are still on the May version; and likewise, many mods are also stagnating on this too.

Back
Top Bottom