Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

Users who are viewing this thread

Not at the moment, no.
On the one hand, I think that it doesn't make much sense to change your clan/family members` faces, as you could be changing your spouse`s face while they might be a canonical character.
However, regarding changing your clan members` hairstyles and facial hair we discussed it in a meeting and we are generally open to that, although it is currently not a high priority.
A few quests can be added such as
-Helping a villager to kill bandits revenge for his/her family and he/her will join your clan if you allow to, as an created character by players's will
-Finding/Buying herbs, medicine at nearby city to heal s'one in villager and one of them will join your clan if you allow to, as created character by player's will (also increase medicine skill for player/companions who doing this quest)
- Training some villagers for upcoming bandit like in warband and some one wants to join your clan if you allow to, as created character by players's will (also increase weapon skill base on the requirement of this quest, this can seperate into 3 quest for 3 types of weapons)
Please take this to devs in the appointment, very appriciate if you can take a look

A few quests can be added such as
-Helping a villager to kill bandits revenge for his/her family and he/her will join your clan if you allow to, as an created character by players's will
-Finding/Buying herbs, medicine at nearby city to heal s'one in villager and one of them will join your clan if you allow to, as created character by player's will (also increase medicine skill for player/companions who doing this quest)
- Training some villagers for upcoming bandit like in warband and some one wants to join your clan if you allow to, as created character by players's will (also increase weapon skill base on the requirement of this quest, this can seperate into 3 quest for 3 types of weapons)
Please take this to devs in the appointment, very appriciate if you can take a look
Any idea to increse clan members is a good idea. Aslong it also is given to the AI clans.
Finding orphan teenagers as captives in hideouts!

Is it possible to introduce a new fatigue parameter into battle? Soldiers need to build endurance.
At the beginning of the battle, the army is cheerful and full of strength. Running and fighting take away stamina, which leads to fatigue of soldiers, which affects combat skills and movement speed, the speed of swinging weapons.
For more colorful battles, new animations are needed, for example, when a soldier is mortally wounded, he still has to move for some time, but life does not immediately leave him. The animations should be different for each weapon and body part.
Morality is not working, I would like it to work. After 50 losses, level 1 and 2 troops must flee, only elite troops can stand to the end, level 1 must run for their lives and scream HELP me

An example of how morality can work:
Start of battle: 200 level 5 soldiers vs. 200 level 2 soldiers
Morale is 200 units for 200 level 5 soldiers. Morale 200 units for 200 level 2 soldiers. For each soldier in the army 1 morale
For killing 1 soldier or wounding:
The side that suffered the loss of a soldier +1 morale
The side that suffers the loss of a soldier - 1 morale
For the loss of 20% of the army - 10% of the morale of the army
For the loss of 33% of the army - 20% of the morale of the army
For the loss of 50% of the army - 30% of the morale of the army
Scripts: 100% morality Very High morality
75% morality High morality. script: 10% chance that every warrior from 10% of the lowest rank troops will flee.
50% morale Average morale. Script: 20% chance that every warrior from 20% of the lowest rank troops will flee.
25% morale Low morale. 30% chance out of 30%
10% morale Very low. 40% chance out of 40%
0% Troops retreat.

Last edited by a moderator:
An example of how morality can work:
Start of battle: 200 level 5 soldiers vs. 200 level 2 soldiers
Morale is 200 units for 200 level 5 soldiers. Morale 200 units for 200 level 2 soldiers. For each soldier in the army 1 morale
For killing 1 soldier or wounding:
The side that suffered the loss of a soldier +1 morale
The side that suffers the loss of a soldier - 1 morale
For the loss of 20% of the army - 10% of the morale of the army
For the loss of 33% of the army - 20% of the morale of the army
For the loss of 50% of the army - 30% of the morale of the army
Scripts: 100% morality Very High morality
75% morality High morality. script: 10% chance that every warrior from 10% of the lowest rank troops will flee.
50% morale Average morale. Script: 20% chance that every warrior from 20% of the lowest rank troops will flee.
25% morale Low morale. 30% chance out of 30%
10% morale Very low. 40% chance out of 40%
0% Troops retreat.
That's a great idea but probably too advanced for taleworlds

That's a great idea but probably too advanced for taleworlds
Thank you. The game has perks for morality and it works somehow, I think they will finish it, the game has everything for this. I have a proposal to make more garrisons in castles and give the opportunity to appoint a garrison commander, give the commander the opportunity to protect villages and the city from robbery. The garrison should protect the surrounding area and not just sit and do nothing.

Thank you. The game has perks for morality and it works somehow, I think they will finish it, the game has everything for this. I have a proposal to make more garrisons in castles and give the opportunity to appoint a garrison commander, give the commander the opportunity to protect villages and the city from robbery. The garrison should protect the surrounding area and not just sit and do nothing.
I notice no difference if i go into battle with 40 in moral or 100.

I notice no difference if i go into battle with 40 in moral or 100.
morale does effect batlte's but less with high morale and higher tier troops

couple of other factors also in
how much loses they have gotten in a short time
how close the troops are clusterdt in troops with fast loses without any or many kills also causes a majorly morale shock.
if ya lose about 50% of ya man in a short time ya start seeing troops retreat.noticed this alot in towns/forts.with how i take them.

i always destroy the wall and the siege defences then spawn as close as possible to the open walls. have my man far away on hold with them not able to get hit. then i jump in over the fallen gate and starts arrowing them down. whenever i normally kill all the archers they start retreating... reason why is morale normally starts with 25. anyway when they retreat i retart the battle.... only thing thats alllowed is total annihilation of all troops. starting with archers then if none left a companion wave will infiltrate the city and they will destroy the enemy with bows.

keep in mind with that battle tactic they retreat multiple times with the companion killing spree. and because i always hold fire+position them untill i move to the other side so they aim there shields at me the morale shock that forces a retreat happends fast. all because i always starve the town before engaging them

Last edited:
When is the DLC?
you want a DLC, when the Base/ vanilla game has almost nothing to offer after few years in playing?

Constant war, 2 days of peace if not hours
Ai not behaving properly in the campaign map and battle field
Family/Dynasty feature lacking or broken
And lot more issues ppl find: @Flesson19 points out several issues in economy for example

Don't get time wrong, I love Bannerlord, Mount & Blade franchise, it's such a unique game and congrats to whoever developed it... But come on, do much better, like the game was in the beginning of the franchise.

Bannerlord could be easily the best game in ages for years for this genre

Last edited:
well, basically as it was said before, It's make no sense a baby born with traits, when traits should be happen during the growth of the child... maybe making random events and stuff to influence.
Will forward this for discussion.
the clone children, are this being worked on?
We are aware of the feedback on clone children and are exploring possibilities.

you want a DLC, when the Base/ vanilla game has almost nothing to offer after few years in playing?

Constant war, 2 days of peace if not hours
Ai not behaving properly in the campaign map and battle field
Family/Dynasty feature lacking or broken
And lot more issues ppl find: @Flesson19 points out several issues in economy for example

Don't get time wrong, I love Bannerlord, Mount & Blade franchise, it's such a unique game and congrats to whoever developed it... But come on, do much better, like the game was in the beginning of the franchise.

Bannerlord could be easily the best game in ages for years for this genre
“You want DLC when the base/vanilla game has little to offer after years of playing?” Yes, we want the base/vanilla game to be better. Сan add diplomacy, for example, as DLC or new rank 7 troops. DLC for the base/vanilla game to improve it.

“You want DLC when the base/vanilla game has little to offer after years of playing?” Yes, we want the base/vanilla game to be better. Сan add diplomacy, for example, as DLC or new rank 7 troops. DLC for the base/vanilla game to improve it.
My point mate was:

Not even Paradox, which is knows as the biggest game mercenary company around. Do a DLC without a base game solid

The guys got huge not because they expand solely on money, but the quality of Games.

Which I believe Mount and Blade franchise has the same potential as the Sega "Total War" and Paradox "Crusader Kings"

Back
Top Bottom