Patch Notes v1.2.9

Users who are viewing this thread

Imagine what kind of a life coach you must be to spend your free time volunteering as a mod for TaleWorlds forums so you can write imaginary citations to someone who is actually trying to make the ****pile of a game less ****ty.
Ouch, this was more than just a flesh wound

I like to stop back every month to see what the big TW team is doing. I guess another worth of cookouts and pool parties. there's always 2025 for patch 1.3. Thank Manor Lords for something fun to do

I like to stop back every month to see what the big TW team is doing. I guess another worth of cookouts and pool parties. there's always 2025 for patch 1.3. Thank Manor Lords for something fun to do

Well, its good for you to diversify your YT chan anyways. No single game will hold peoples interest forever. You could try pick up Bellwright and add to the mix as well.

2025 is a bit optimistic don't you think? 😭

Do you know what the most touching thing is?

What, instead of doing what normal studios do and saying what they are working on

(or maybe they are not working?)

they are from us, people and fans who still come to this forum and wait, ready to pay money (for DLС) and so on, they just make some clowns out of us... 🤡🤡🤡

@Piconi @Dejan please note:
1. city consumption does not work correctly, only grain works. The impression is that it does not change, that at 2000 prosperity or at 6000 prosperity, only the grain changes, consumption should increase by 3 times. When you create consumption, it doesn't work?
2. Fireplaces in the village do not work after 600, everything that no longer makes sense. When will you fix this? 600 village hearths give 18 food and no longer grow, even though there will be 10,000 hearths there will still be 18, is this normal, is it supposed to be like this? Can you fix this in the next patch? At least make sure that 800 hearths provide 24 food for the city, it won’t be difficult for you, I think.
3. Please note that a city with 6500 enlightenment consumes 2 beers, this is not normal. That’s why the workshops don’t work as they should, who should sell the products if there is no demand, or rather, it’s locked up and doesn’t work and you haven’t done anything about it for 2 years.
4. Give players the opportunity to develop villages and cities, expand this direction in the game. At least make it possible to choose which products the village will produce, or make it possible to produce several or more products in the same village. Right now only grain is working.

Last edited:
I have a suggestion. Hiring a recruit - 1 prosperity in a city or village. It will be more interesting this way. Lost the battle, lost 400 soldiers killed in it, which means you have -400 prosperity. It's logical. There is new interest in the game and an incentive to develop the economy. What do you think? Soldiers are very cheap, is this normal? Aserai Mameluke Tier 3 price is 100, guys he only has a two-handed Berdysh costs 18047 and you hire him for 100, where is the logic? Maybe it's too cheap?

600 village hearths give 18 food and no longer grow, even though there will be 10,000 hearths there will still be 18, is this normal, is it supposed to be like this?
Yes, I looked at the scripts, and there are only three levels, I wanted to make a percentage of the number of hearths.

Yes, I looked at the scripts, and there are only three levels, I wanted to make a percentage of the number of hearths.
C#:
public int GetHearthLevel()
        {
            if (this.Hearth >= 600f)
            {
                return 2;
            }
            if (this.Hearth >= 200f)
            {
                return 1;
            }
            return 0;