Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

Users who are viewing this thread

Man, if they'd just add the option to turn off birth/death in a pre beta patch I'd be happy. Cant believe it's gone this long without such a simple, asked for option. Been on PC from day 1 from what I understand. Cheats and birth/death.....please
Speak for yourself. Most consolers couldnt care less about that feature. Kingdom destruction and cheats seems to be the most requested features. Not that it matters at this point, I expect the second coming before(or IF) this update is released.

Speak for yourself. Most consolers couldnt care less about that feature. Kingdom destruction and cheats seems to be the most requested features. Not that it matters at this point, I expect the second coming before(or IF) this update is released.
I was speaking for myself. But if you go back through the forums and reddit you'd see tons asking for a birth death option.

Well I am on console, so I can't play the beta, and don't tell people to be patient, I'd be patient if they actually gave us some ****ing info on if it's gonna take another 4 months or not, if they weren't so slow bannerlord would be one of the most popular games out their
I second this. They losing out on newbies to m&b with this update garbage.

Definitely, modders deserve to reach the largest gaming audience if they wish, the only way I see this happening is if xbox (due to them been the most open to modding) creating their own version of the steam workshop. Skyrim and fallout 4 modding on xbox while limited is crazy good and served as a hugely successful test pilot, it's crazy how the gaming industry hasn't shifted towards it yet but I hope it will in the future. Modding is such a big part of gaming and more people should be allowed to experience it!
Money. That's the reason. Xbox can't figure out how to profit more than the modders from modding. All the positive smoke blowing towards modders is to keep them interested, but actual implementation still requires them to profit more than modders or it's not worth the effort on Microsoft's part.

But random people upload mods to Bethesdas modding workshop? Considering sonys restrictions on mods, there's a healthy amount on the PlayStation too, it's a brilliant proof of concept that really should have been adopted by other developers by now
It's a matter of profit liability. BGS self polices the mods themselves. Which requires someone on overwatch to what's downloaded for use. Which means paying somebody. Which means profit loss. Nexus and their ilk are like the wild West.

We care about console players and value them, btw, wait 3 months for a patch. I said it before, either they cut staff, working on another game or a DLC. Those are the most likely reason but for some reason since 1.7, TW is scared to release information like other companies do. Great game, terrible company when it comes to their community.

We care about console players and value them, btw, wait 3 months for a patch. I said it before, either they cut staff, working on another game or a DLC. Those are the most likely reason but for some reason since 1.7, TW is scared to release information like other companies do. Great game, terrible company when it comes to their community.
Agree completely, the game is great and so unique, but the staff either lack pay or enthusiasm to actually work on improving the game

But random people upload mods to Bethesdas modding workshop? Considering sonys restrictions on mods, there's a healthy amount on the PlayStation too, it's a brilliant proof of concept that really should have been adopted by other developers by now

Because vetting code done by hobby modders/creators take time, and manpower... Creation Club is more to it than "random people uploading mods". Access to creation club isn't free either afaik.

I would also like to disable this option. The game makes no sense to me if my character is going to die after some time anyway.

Back
Top Bottom