Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

Users who are viewing this thread

Wont happen with the rules in place for Xbox. The certification process wouldn't allow for it. Some malicious code slipping through the cracks and brick users consoles Xbox doesn't want to chance that.. If people want modding, game on PC.
It has happened. It's limited but it's there. I'm guessing TW doesn't have the assets to do it. It worked well with fallout.

As hard and sad as it is for me to say... I agree, patience is next to gone at this point... I like the game, but there are problems that make it really hard to enjoy during a campaign where you're trying to go several years
Honestly, like someone else said- if they would just keep us updated.
And if they're working on something else and feel BL is complete (lol), hand it over to the modders and let them continue the game (though it seems a lot of modders have just moved on, which is a shame as there are some amazing mods that were developed and then abandoned). What was even the point of 1.1.6?

Addressing a critical MP issue (brought up to us by the community) that required client-side changes and couldn't wait for Beta to move to Live.

We're working on resolving the outstanding issues on Beta.
Is there a reason that the company policy on updates is the bare minimum of communication? It's definitely odd that taleworlds have took this approach when it's the complete opposite of the industry standard.

Addressing a critical MP issue (brought up to us by the community) that required client-side changes and couldn't wait for Beta to move to Live.

Guys, help me:
We have a complete different thread for the 1.6, where people were asking about the reason for the release a month ago, and this info gets dropped here and now?

Just why?

Beta (1.2?) has some really cool features it seems but a lot of us want some stability for mods, but with all the sequential updates, a lot of authors got tired of constantly updating their code.
I hope some of these mods provide inspiration for any further BL development.

It has happened. It's limited but it's there. I'm guessing TW doesn't have the assets to do it. It worked well with fallout.
Because Bethseda's "creation club" is a whole different animal than random people uplading mods on like Nexus or steam workshop.

after 4 months of beta, you should have a rough estimate of how much longer 1.2 is gonna take. Why the refusal to give us an idea of how long were gonna have to wait?

Because Bethseda's "creation club" is a whole different animal than random people uplading mods on like Nexus or steam workshop.
But random people upload mods to Bethesdas modding workshop? Considering sonys restrictions on mods, there's a healthy amount on the PlayStation too, it's a brilliant proof of concept that really should have been adopted by other developers by now

how many developers are currently working on this game?
Starting to believe the rumor I saw on steam that claimed most of the devs quit due to poor management and taleworlds isnt replacing them. The commentor opined that well probably never get this update, or if we do it will be next year. Is it possible to get a refund from the playstation store?

Last edited:
Starting to believe the rumor I saw on steam that claimed most of the devs quit due to poor management and taleworlds isnt replacing them. The commentor opined that well probably never get this update, or if we do it will be next year. Is it possible to get a refund from the playstation store?
It might be true but if I were a game developer, I would definitely work for this company. looks pretty comfortable

Man, if they'd just add the option to turn off birth/death in a pre beta patch I'd be happy. Cant believe it's gone this long without such a simple, asked for option. Been on PC from day 1 from what I understand. Cheats and birth/death.....please

Back
Top Bottom