Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

Users who are viewing this thread

i think i speak for most people here when i say that we expect a 1.2.x release by the end of this week.

Hear Hear.
I’m not sure that the inability or unwillingness to come out with the roughest estimate or ballpark figure of when the update might go live is something we should be defending (I am talking from a console player viewpoint - access to complete and utter game changing features in 1.2).

I am not entirely sure what you gain from this attitude, you and others. The protocol TW have of being obscure and unclear on this point (the point of even the most remote estimate of update going live date) is somewhat odd and I don’t believe that it is a way of doing things that we as players should support.

The alternative is just being open and transparent with fans and customers, I am not sure why you and others don’t want that?

I am not here for you to argue with me and belittle me, you are probably a nice person. I just think it is almost certainly objectively better if TW were more open and clear with us as fans, which both you and I are, even if I am a worthless console player - which might be your opinion.

They don't know how soon because every issue is different and can have a widely different time to fix. They know better then to raise expectations even by saying things like "9/10 main issues fixed" because if it doesn't get done soon after then people make an even bigger stink about it.

I’m not sure that the inability or unwillingness to come out with the roughest estimate or ballpark figure of when the update might go live is something we should be defending (I am talking from a console player viewpoint - access to complete and utter game changing features in 1.2).

I am not entirely sure what you gain from this attitude, you and others. The protocol TW have of being obscure and unclear on this point (the point of even the most remote estimate of update going live date) is somewhat odd and I don’t believe that it is a way of doing things that we as players should support.

The alternative is just being open and transparent with fans and customers, I am not sure why you and others don’t want that?

I am not here for you to argue with me and belittle me, you are probably a nice person. I just think it is almost certainly objectively better if TW were more open and clear with us as fans, which both you and I are, even if I am a worthless console player - which might be your opinion.
they've just been coughing on us lately. they prefer to deal with other things than to attend to the players.

They don't know how soon because every issue is different and can have a widely different time to fix. They know better then to raise expectations even by saying things like "9/10 main issues fixed" because if it doesn't get done soon after then people make an even bigger stink about it.
Personally I would much prefer TW to say what issues they are having and why. I think that is fair enough. We should not base policy off of the reaction of a crazy minority.

Cómo puedo jugar la versión steam beta 1.2.0? Steam sólo me descarga la versión 1.1.5? Por favor pueden ayudarme?

Its crazy how positive most of yall are towards taleworlds its honestly creeps me out,the game shouldnt be even officialy released,with how little content and how much bugs etc etc there is, 90% of the systems are blant and empty,Characters have the same 2 voicelines LMFAOOO,anyways taleworld you should be ashamed of urself,switch the game to alpha version refund all money and maybe in the next 10 years with your skillsets, game might be actually playable untill then its over.

i think i speak for most people here when i say that we expect a 1.2.x release by the end of this week.
With the implement of formation targeting and that the formation bug that was placed in the game a few months back is still persistent they can´t. Kinda pointless with formation targeting with formation being broken in all third party battles.

With the implement of formation targeting and that the formation bug that was placed in the game a few months back is still persistent they can´t. Kinda pointless with formation targeting with formation being broken in all third party battles.
But why isn't this fixed yet? It's been two months

Back
Top Bottom