Beta Patch Notes v1.1.0

Users who are viewing this thread

What is taking so long to move this update to stable version?
I don’t feel like playing on ps5 until the save corruption and crashes is fixed.

What is taking so long to move this update to stable version?
I don’t feel like playing on ps5 until the save corruption and crashes is fixed.
Probably due it being a major patch and therefore having lots and lots of bugs. The earthquakes definitely have a massive negative effect as well.

Wszystko, co wiąże się z rozwiązywaniem partii, wydaje się zbyt kłopotliwe i niezręczne. Powinniśmy im też powiedzieć, do jakiego garnizonu mają się udać, to bardzo niepokojące widzieć, jak błąkają się po okolicy przez pewien czas, zanim się rozwiążą.

Powinni to rozwinąć, wiele osób prosiło o wycofanie gracza i używanie go jako członka klanu. Zwiększyłoby to również wartość wszystkich umiejętności zarządcy gracza.
play as descendant before dying? why not

is it true that crafted weapons have their weight multiplied each time the save is loaded?
Yes. Smithed weapons become un-useable after only a few times reloading a save. I've resorted to using base weapons for now since I'm not carrying around weapons that weigh so much that my character cannot move at all...

EDIT: this bug was fixed in the latest hotpatch. Thanks TW!

Last edited:
@Duh_TaleWorlds I am not sure what you did for 1.1.0 but I just started my workshop testing and profits are down 20%-40% for almost all shops. Even with the 75 steward perk and micro managing (buying output) constantly, I have am barely getting over 200 a day. I have asked for months that the 25k-35k price tag to buy them to be lowered which was raised for what I have no idea why. So if I buy a shop for 30k and it makes 150 a day it would take 200 days to get my money. Who would want to invest 30k for a 2 1/2 year investment. I am wondering does anybody test this before release? With these new profits and refusal by TW to lower the prices back down, you have essentially killed workshops. I have been asking for 6-12 months to adjust shops in areas and nothing gets done (since Mexxico left) and it is now at the point unless its used to farm renown or get beer for your party. So why have a mechanic in the game we can use that has almost no value. I have been sending my data every patch since 1.5.8 and things just arent done. Does TW even care about shops at all anymore? So before I make my video telling everyone why I am delaying my new workshop video I'd love a response and to 1) why shops are terrible, 2) the ridiculous price isn't lowered back down and 3) no one will adjust shops to make the viable.

ya seems broken and highly un profitable also idk but it helps me break dead even and sometimes even make money when daily gold is deducted from party fees so I don’t loose money and making money attacking bandits or raiding silk farms etc it’s easily makes ur money back then when party fee comes ur not going negative just making a tiny profit in turn u can take longer breaks and or start smithing

I've been testing workshops since 1.5.8 and I can tell there is an issue. Something in the code is wrong. Even with serious micro management I could barely hit 300 with a couple shops(with the 75 steward perk). Workshops need some serious work, this is full release. They still shouldn't be in such terrible shape. Fix shops, lower the price back down to 14k-18k Like they were and get them done. It's not rocket science, been saying this for 6 months

It be cool if shops were actually useful like:
Give you a stash (like in warband)
Don't get destroyed by war (like in warband)
How about if you own a shop you can use it to sneak yourself into the town while at war to do civilian things?
Maybe if you control the back alleys and own a shop it could interact somehow or give additional option?
For the money TW needs to just look their own design vision and decide "at this clan rank how many troops is the player supposed to use?" "How many works shops can the player own at this clan rank?" Then make the approximant money the total workshops would pay close to the cost of the amount of troops you have designed the game around the player having at that clan rank.
There's no point in them being in the game otherwise because the only possible use to any passive income is the player being able to just idle around and have the costs covered. If the layer is in war instead they get loot money and the passive incomes are irrelevant.
As is, they are completely useless and irrelevant because if you're not in war they barely scratch the cost of a good party/army and if you are in war you don't need them at all.

Last edited:
It be cool if shops were actually useful like:
Give you a stash (like in warband)
Don't get destroyed by war (like in warband)
How about if you own a shop you can use it to sneak yourself into the town while at war to do civilian things?
Maybe if you control the allies and own a shop it could interact somehow or give additional option?
For the money TW needs to just look their own design vision and decide "at this clan rank how many troops is the player supposed to use?" "How many works shops can the player own at this clan rank?" Then make the approximant money the total workshops would pay close to the cost of the amount of troops you have designed the game around the player having at that clan rank.
Great ideas. I also wish that we could sell workshops to Lords within our Kingdom, for example ex-companion Vassals that have perks related to workshop production.

Workshops were quite obviously not worth investing into during my last campaign, especially since I got to Clan Tier 6 before I eventually got to 125 trade for the renown farm perk.

Imho the profit of workshops should be tied to the prosperity of the town, but should never be in a "zero" profit state.

There's no point in them being in the game otherwise because the only possible use to any passive income is the player being able to just idle around and have the costs covered. If the layer is in war instead they get loot money and the passive incomes are irrelevant.
As is, they are completely useless and irrelevant because if you're not in war they barely scratch the cost of a good party/army and if you are in war you don't need them at all.
Well said. The buy-in should be cheaper or the return should be higher. The first one is a good option for TW because it's as simple as changing a few numbers.

Well said. The buy-in should be cheaper or the return should be higher. The first one is a good option for TW because it's as simple as changing a few numbers.
Yeah I still have no idea why and they still haven't answered why the doubled workshop buying price yet profits havent increased. Makes no sense, makes ya wonder if anyone even tests anything before releasing it

I see the problem in silly commodities distribution in the world. Everything is available everywhere. Now even horse trade is not profitable anymore. There used to be times when I went to land of Aserai to buy hundred of desert horses and sell them in Vlandia. Now almost every town in game has acces to horses. Commodity is not scarce anymore. The profit is based on scarcity. There are no regional specific commodities that are worth trading. Olive oil is not consumable anymore. Why? It also used to be profitable business....

@Flesson19 Thank you for your commitments to this game's economy! I really hope that the devs will listen to you and tweak the workshops to finally be worth the investment.

This is only my relatively uneducated opinion, but I think it might be better (or at least more interesting) if they split workshops into 2 different categories; low risk-low reward & high risk-high reward workshops. Workshops like breweries and wood workshops whose input is rather common and output not that valuable should have the old pricing of roughly 15k and a consistent (unless their input villages are raided and so on) daily profit of 100-150 denars (maybe a bit higher). These should be buy and forget kind of workshop for players who are playing as a mercenary/warrior/lord, etc. Other workshops whose inputs are rarer and outputs are very valuable like the silversmith and the velvet weaver should have the current, more expensive pricing with a much higher but more erratic (depending on supply/demand as well as caravan movements in the game map) daily profit like 400-500 and potentially even higher for people who can micro-manage and who're playing as a trader. Speaking of traders, workshops should give trading exp at every daily tick (maybe at the current trading exp gain rate of every 2 denars profit = 1 exp before multipliers?) so that trading is much easier to level up and smart investments into workshops more impactful. Also 2 trading perk effects should get replaced (maybe around trade 225) for one perk to give +1 workshop number and other +1 companion. Also, workshops should have the options that entreprises had in Warband such as a shop inventory and the ability to stop selling goods etc..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom