Beta Patch Notes e1.5.10

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey TW, you know there is a bad memory leak( I think that's the problem) going on since 1.5.10 that is effecting all branches and now going on 3 week and no fix. This is turning out to be a 1.5.8 disaster all over again. Can we get some communication or update on the progress, and I know this is asking a lot, how it was able to pass internal testing to go live. I know the beta branch is for testing but this problem effects other branches and silence on the issue besides we're working on it sucks. @Dejan @MArdA TaleWorlds ,anyone please?

It's absolutely baffling to me how little TW cares about the their community. They make an absolute fortune off this game and can't bother to have someone properly keep in touch with the community during constant issues, cut features, and missed deadlines.

It's absolutely baffling to me how little TW cares about the their community. They make an absolute fortune off this game and can't bother to have someone properly keep in touch with the community during constant issues, cut features, and missed deadlines.
If you learn anything from paradox interactive, you will need the community to be a lot less toxic if you want the developers to be more involved.

Will the unbearable interface lag fixed at last? It is connected somehow to the items and characters avatars. The more avatars you see, the more laggy the game becomes.

You can check it in the encyclopedia - check the mercenary page (anyone from Skoldebrotva, for example) and you will have almost 0 lag, because they only have a few friends, so the game won't have to load many avatars.

But if you check some lord's or lady page, you'll have a terrible lag because the game will have to load a sufficient amount of avatars of all their friends, foes and relatives.

Got to test your beta branches TW, not acceptable to keep releasing memory leaks. The other joy is the removal of UI commands when the enemy retreats which I am sure the vast majority of players on here wanted lol... :iamamoron: :iamamoron: (y) :iamamoron: :iamamoron:.
Man, minor clan heads dying which results in the clan getting destroyed is such a major bug, or maybe its intended, who knows really given how TW operates. I'm perplexed as to why no else is discussing it. I'm not even sure if the devs are aware of this.

I started a playthrough with a bunch of mods. Distinguished Service, Freelancer (I don't care for this one yet), Dismemberment, bunch equipment additions, Armor Does Something, etc. and I still find that the early game is at least enjoyable but when I get into the tier 3-4 range it just becomes uninteresting.

I started a playthrough with a bunch of mods. Distinguished Service, Freelancer (I don't care for this one yet), Dismemberment, bunch equipment additions, Armor Does Something, etc. and I still find that the early game is at least enjoyable but when I get into the tier 3-4 range it just becomes uninteresting.
Did the same thing, ended up in the same situation... Why would I bother conquering the whole map, or defeating a faction?

I Can't understand how Taleworlds could play their own game and not understand how boring it is?

^^^ these kinds of comments are why this forum needs tighter community standards rules and a few strict moderators. Previous page there were comments about the relationship between dev involvement in the forums and a forum's toxicity; to that I'd say that the best ea forums in terms of dev involvement and meaningful community comments always have strict communication policies that include warnings, locking threads, and banning users who break such common snese rules as "be lovely." Sounds silly but it works.

^^^ these kinds of comments are why this forum needs tighter community standards rules and a few strict moderators. Previous page there were comments about the relationship between dev involvement in the forums and a forum's toxicity; to that I'd say that the best ea forums in terms of dev involvement and meaningful community comments always have strict communication policies that include warnings, locking threads, and banning users who break such common snese rules as "be lovely." Sounds silly but it works.
"Be lovely" What the hell does that mean? :roll: I am sorry but this is a lame post. TW should not release a beta patch twice in a row with giant memory leaks, I am going to call that out.

Last edited:
"Be lovely" What the hell does that mean? :roll: I am sorry but this is a lame post. TW should not release a beta patch twice in a row with giant memory leaks, I am going to call that out.
You are not being lovely and fabulous. Oh, behave!
I'm not sure what are you trying to say. Maybe that moderation should crack down on off-topic posts and posts critical of developers? I mean, you could learn to live in a police state, but it's not a lovely way to live.

One problem with getting stricter is this:
Forum is useful for reporting bugs, crashes and problems with the game
Finding bugs and problems requires playing the game
Continuously playing the game and having bugs crashes and other problems makes many people "disgruntled"
Disgruntled players will obviously use this same forum to express this feeling
So, trying to moderate more of these posts would lead to less and less useful reports.
Eventually there would be no reports as casuals don't bother, they just go "huh? weird" and play another game.

> be toxic
> "Y-you guys made me toxic"

Nice.
I wanna make a Batman/Joker captioned photo but I just can't do it, but you guys can imagine it can't you?

You are not being lovely and fabulous. Oh, behave!

I'm not sure what are you trying to say. Maybe that moderation should crack down on off-topic posts and posts critical of developers? I mean, you could learn to live in a police state, but it's not a lovely way to live.
Makes for better forums on ea games is all I'm saying ?‍♂️

If you learn anything from paradox interactive, you will need the community to be a lot less toxic if you want the developers to be more involved.
It's not toxic to call out legitimate issues. TW is making mistakes and just hiding like children when called out.

On the other hand the community would probably be a lot less toxic if the developers were more involved. Radio silence is never good for the morale.
Nah, Paradox runs their forum in a far more heavy-handed manner than here, even with their devs being active. I've only ever seen forum moderation become stricter when devs are truly involved, up to and including devs with mod powers flat-out banning people who piss them off, even if they don't break the rules.

Nah, Paradox runs their forum in a far more heavy-handed manner than here, even with their devs being active. I've only ever seen forum moderation become stricter when devs are truly involved, up to and including devs with mod powers flat-out banning people who piss them off, even if they don't break the rules.
Paradox forum moderation is a who's who of the worst in "high on internet power". This place is SO much better.

What do you guys think of my idea. Would you think a 24 hour delay for the beta branch for some of the community to perform a one day test to catch "critical" problems, not stupid bugs, but the 1.5.8 and 1.5.10 memory leaks or a massive game crash that could effect everyone. I think it is a small price to pay to avoid getting a beta branch again that is a disaster.

What do you guys think of my idea. Would you think a 24 hour delay for the beta branch for some of the community to perform a one day test to catch "critical" problems, not stupid bugs, but the 1.5.8 and 1.5.10 memory leaks or a massive game crash that could effect everyone. I think it is a small price to pay to avoid getting a beta branch again that is a disaster.
I don't think that could change anything.

They already prevent from releasing beta branch on fridays in order to fix thoose critical problems before weekend.

The reason of beta branch is just test it out before make it main branch. So it would be like a beta of a beta on a EA, kinda redundant.

People that dont want critical bugs just avoid beta branch.

And is supposed to be tested out by Taleworld internally before launch to beta branch in order to prevent thoose critical ones already.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom