Beta Patch Notes e1.5.10

Users who are viewing this thread

I got my new system a few weeks ago and experince some minor lag issues, but last night hoped on my old system which I plan to mod with and it is a minor requirements system to play and I was shocked how bad the pausing and stopping is. It is literally unplayable and I am shocked that once again patches like this are allowed to be rolled out. Once again if your testing team can't or won't detect this why not allow some of the community to test this for major issues. I feels this is worse than 1.5.8 which was an utter disaster. How do you expect people to test the beta branch when is is unplayable unless your have a real good system. Cmon TW lets put some checks in place so this doesn't happen and people have to wait weeks for a fix that never should have been rolled out
This was a 3k days campaign in 1.5.9

Post in thread 'Why is there so much lag in single player?' https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...much-lag-in-single-player.442527/post-9687308

In that regard 1.5.10 runs like butter(just by comparison)

Last edited:
  • Added a new difficulty option: Clan member death chance in missions.
I rolled back to 1.5.9 to double check the differences and this isn't in the options, or is called "Clan member death possibility in battles" with the tooltip description of "The possibility for your clan members to die after being knocked down in battle."

I'm now unclear as to what this new difficulty option actually does, since I've had companions die in battle with the chance of clan member death reduced by 100%. Do companions not count as clan members for this option, or should this option only work in missions as in the Patch notes?

• Added a new difficulty option: Clan member death chance in missions.
I rolled back to 1.5.9 to double check the differences and this isn't in the options, or is called "Clan member death possibility in battles" with the tooltip description of "The possibility for your clan members to die after being knocked down in battle."

I'm now unclear as to what this new difficulty option actually does, since I've had companions die in battle with the chance of clan member death reduced by 100%. Do companions not count as clan members for this option, or should this option only work in missions as in the Patch notes?

There’s a thread (in single player? In the technical support forum?) where the devs acknowledged that there’s a bug with the chance of death for companions is not reduced as it should be with the option. Not sure if it will be hotfixed or in a next patch.

Why add new town and castle scenes if they can't be used in battle? I'm not seeing them in the list for battles.
So this means when visiting they're a different map compared to the battle ones?

Why add new town and castle scenes if they can't be used in battle? I'm not seeing them in the list for battles.
So this means when visiting they're a different map compared to the battle ones?
I don't know anything about it, but if it's new scenes that could be siege battles they have to do AI rigging and pathfinding stuff for each one, so they probably just didn't do it yet.
I guess they'll add each and every one, them work on improving siege stuff, then make all the new scenes siege maps, then works of improving siege stuff....

Last edited:
I don't know anything about it, but if it's new scenes that could be siege battles they have to do AI rigging and pathfinding stuff for each one, so they probably just didn't do it yet.
I guess they'll add each and every one, them work on improving siege stuff, then make all the new scenes siege maps, then works of improving siege stuff....
Actually, I was playing a siege battle the other day, and the siege was laid on some Imperial town. Well, it had a new scene during the fight.

Hey TW, you know there is a bad memory leak( I think that's the problem) going on since 1.5.10 that is effecting all branches and now going on 3 week and no fix. This is turning out to be a 1.5.8 disaster all over again. Can we get some communication or update on the progress, and I know this is asking a lot, how it was able to pass internal testing to go live. I know the beta branch is for testing but this problem effects other branches and silence on the issue besides we're working on it sucks. @Dejan @MArdA TaleWorlds ,anyone please?

Alleys are still empty in my previous version saved games. Even loading with the new 1.5.10 module. Am i have to start a new campaign to make the thugs reappear(not to disappear) in the towns? Are they going to be absent forever in my old saves?

Got to test your beta branches TW, not acceptable to keep releasing memory leaks. The other joy is the removal of UI commands when the enemy retreats which I am sure the vast majority of players on here wanted lol... :iamamoron: :iamamoron: (y) :iamamoron: :iamamoron:.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom