Users who are viewing this thread

Howd you change spawns?
When you go to test battle there is an option to change the formation position, when you're on a battlefield you can press I to get the coordinates of the specific point you're at and insert those numbers into the formation position option. Hope I could help! :grin:

When you go to test battle there is an option to change the formation position, when you're on a battlefield you can press I to get the coordinates of the specific point you're at and insert those numbers into the formation position option. Hope I could help! :grin:
What about the time of day? I get weird results when I use sky brightness

Tell me, please, how do you give such a variety to units? I know that in the mpcharacters file there are 3 combinations of the same unit, but no matter what changes I make, combinations do not work out, it only comes out individually. If you can, tell me what you can do or be kind, give the sources of your files of this mod to mount and balde, this topic is very interesting

"Подскажи, пожалуйста, как ты даёшь такое разнообразие отрядам? Я знаю, что в файле mpcharacters есть 3 комбинации одного отряда, но какие бы изменения я не вносил, комбинации не получаются, выходит только по отдельности. Если можешь, подскажи как можно поступить или будь добр, дай исходники своих файлов этого мода на маунт, очень интересна эта тема"

Tell me, please, how do you give such a variety to units? I know that in the mpcharacters file there are 3 combinations of the same unit, but no matter what changes I make, combinations do not work out, it only comes out individually. If you can, tell me what you can do or be kind, give the sources of your files of this mod to mount and balde, this topic is very interesting

"Подскажи, пожалуйста, как ты даёшь такое разнообразие отрядам? Я знаю, что в файле mpcharacters есть 3 комбинации одного отряда, но какие бы изменения я не вносил, комбинации не получаются, выходит только по отдельности. Если можешь, подскажи как можно поступить или будь добр, дай исходники своих файлов этого мода на маунт, очень интересна эта тема"
Hello brother,
write me a PM and we'll sort it out :grin:

Back
Top Bottom