Search results for query: *

1. Resolved No War bug, kingdoms declaring peace right after war starts

Summary: Kingdoms declare peace a day or two after declaring war, leading to a peaceful game where there is very little wars and nothing is happening. How to Reproduce: Not sure how this happened, I am currently a vlandia mercenary for vlandia and I notice nothing is happening with the wars and...
  2. Resolved [1.5.7] Childhood education focus points aren't applying in adulthood for siblings

Summary: Some of the focus points you get during the childhood education stages are not making it into adulthood. I do not know why. I am unsure if its the ones that are randomly generated, or the ones you pick at the different stages, but due to the massive time scale involved, it is hard to...
  3. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Allow player character to govorn one fief

There are a ton of govonor related perks sprinked throughout the entire skill tree for almost all skill lines that are completely wasted on the player under current mechanics. My suggestion is allow the player to select himself as govonor of 1 fief maximum that you will confer your bonus to...
  4. Resolved [e1.5.7] Quest 'Needs help with Brigands" is unbalanced for companion mission part

Summary: The quest from the towns called 'Needs help with brigands' is unbalanced. In order to assign a companion to it, you need a combat skill at about 150. 150 is an extremly high amount of skill points for most of the wanderer type companions in the game, I think only lord type companions...
  5. Leadership and Steward are overlapping skill lines needing some rework

One of the most annoying things that have bothered me about the skill tree are the leadership and steward trees, I long thought it was a bug that steward, a skill line mostly about supplies and managing fiefs, was given a party bonus, while leadership, a skill line about well, leading parties...
  6. Resolved [1.5.7] Unable to remotely create a new party using elder brother

Summary: Your elder brother is unable to be used to make a party remotely by going to the clan interface, parties tab, and clicking the create new party button, and selecting him. If you try and do this, it says he is busy with a quest, despite not being sent on one. How to Reproduce: Leave...
  7. Resolved [e1.5.7] Village Quest 'Village Needs Draught Animals' too difficult / unbalanced

Summary: The quest from the villages to bring draught animals to village is very unbalanced. In order to assign a companion to it, you need a trade skill over 100, exact number is 115 I believe. Also it wants me to bring 52 sumpter horses, which is extremely difficult if not impossible to find...
  8. SP - General Difficulty setting damage recieved for Heroes in player clan

Currently there is a difficulty setting to reduce damage recieved for players troops, the player himself, and friendly troops. Can we get a difficulty setting to reduce damage for player family members and companions now that permanent death is a thing? It would also make our heroes more ...
  9. Challenges with starting a kingdom in 1.5.6

Playing on 1.5.6 beta first kingdom attempt in a long time. Got my clan to tier 4 as vlandian vassale decided to go it alone and wait for rebel town to defect. Attacked a rebel town in battania land aaaand BOOM kingdom founded. Sweet time to recruit some lords. Oh wait. Their asking for a very...
  10. Companions system and how TW can improve on it

One of the most interesting things I find about bannerlord is how cool yet often useless companions are. Companions currently suffer from three main problems I see holding them back for their true potential. 1) Companions lack depth They all fall into a cookie cutter pre made archetype setup...
  11. Party wages are too high in 1.5.6 beta

I made it to mid game in my current playthrough. Im starting to notice its very difficult to maintain my own party and my companion party due to high wages recruitment cost and food cost. Due note I currently have 3 castles with only 1 of them properly garrisoned my main fief. The others are...
  12. [spoilers] New Main Quest Destroy Bandits

Has anyone done this quest yet? I am working my way through yet another playthrough and wondering if this is continuation of the brother quest where you rescue your family from the bandits. Any information?
  13. Town scenes. A total waste or future plans?

I just wanted to first say that I actually love the design of the town and settlement scenes in Bannerlord. They are breathtakingly beautiful and have their own look and feel to each town and faction. However the sad thing is, besides going to open a shop, there is never ever a reason to visit a...
  14. [1.5.1] Healing rate is slowed compared to previous version

Started a new game in 1.5.1 no mods. The rate of healing for wounded players and troops is noticeably slower compared to previous versions. Was this change intentional or is this a bug?
  15. Resolved [1.5.1 BETA] AI Lords stuck in worldmap geometry after a siege

Summary: Vladians sieged the Car Banseth town from Battanaia while I was not around. I return to see a bunch of vladian lords with starving armies stuck in a geometry deadzone outside of Car Banseth. I am trying to engage them with my party but there appears to be a spot on the ground I can't...
  16. Resolved [1.5.1 BETA] Notables going missing again

Summary: Notables are slowly going missing again in 1.5.1 beta, leaving villages with seemingly less recruits. Not sure if they are being replaced, I am tracking a couple villages and its been a few days and they have not been dynamically replaced. The notables that have been lost do not show up...
  17. Siege rear capping

I notice on one or two of the maps designs it seems it's extremely easy for the enemy to bypass all of the flags and go right for the capture point with a small group of cav and essentially cap and win the match without taking any of the other flags. Had numerous siege battles end within a...
  18. [e1.1.0] Leadership skill gain for recruiting does not scale well as skill increases

Summary: Leadership experience gain from recruiting from villages into the player's party doesn't scale well. You get 4 experience PER peasant recruit flat rate with a 4x multiplier. So 1 exp base. This is not a reliable way of gaining leadership experience, effectively gating leadership exp...
  19. [e1.1.0] Companion Party Leaders gain steward instead of leadership when recruiting

Version: e.1.1.0 the latest beta branch How to Reproduce: Be atleast a tier 2 clan, go to campaign map, press the clan button or hit L. Click parties tab. Create a new party using a freshly recruited companion/wanderer with zero steward skill. Do not give them any troops, click accept and...
  20. [e1.1.0] Leadership and Steward skills have mismatched passive bonus.

How to Reproduce: start a new game, press C from campaign map and look at the skill tree Version: e1.1.0 the latest beta branch Summary: Leadership passive #2 is swapped with steward passive. The current passives for these skills appear to be mismatched. Most of the perks in steward is related...
Back
Top Bottom