Search results for query: *

• Users: DaLagga
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Stuttering in all M&B games.

This has been a problem with my game for a long time, ever since Warband.  It also occurs in With Fire and Sword as well as Napoleonic Wars.  For whatever reason, battles often result in some extreme stuttering.  It only happens when something loads (which is quite often).  For example, when I'm...
  2. Improving vassal relations?

How exactly do I improve the relations with the lords that are under me?  If I grant one of them a fief, I get +10 repuation with them, but -3 for all of my other lords.  Seeing as how I have 8 lords at the moment, that's basically a +10 reputation at the cost of a total -21 reputation.  I'm not...
  3. Lords after finishing off a faction?

I'm at a point where I've started my own kingdom and have almost conquered the Rhodoks but I am wondering what happens to their lords when I do?  Do they join me as vassals?  Or are they gone forever? 
  4. Another "help me buy a new PC" thread!

I know you guys love these.  So here's the deal.  My comp has been faithful for 3 years, but even with some upgrades it's showing its age.  But to be honest, I haven't spent much time since I built my last one keeping up on all the latest goodies.  I've done a fair bit of research the past few...
  5. Unbalanced odds?

So I just attacked Belanz's party of 68 units with my group of 65, all hired blades.  I have a tactics skill of 4 and the battlesize set to the default max of 72.  Yet for some reason, the enemy was given 37 units in the first combat round and me only 12!  Now, I fully understand how the battle...
  6. Good chess program?

I was wondering if you all knew of a free to download chess game in which the computer is virtually unbeatable.  You know, the kind that has grandmasters scratching their heads.  Thanks!
  7. New Monitor Help Plz?

Well, I got home from work the other day, sat down at my comp to relax, turned the power on and then switched the monitor on and...poof!  I was greeted with one giant mushroom cloud of smoke and an electrical smell that persisted for 10-12 hours afterwards.  So lets just say I'm now looking to...
  8. Evolution or Creation?

Before you vote, please read the first paragraph at least. First of all, I was only able to find very little discussion on this topic, and only one somewhat lengthy thread devoted to it.   And since that thread was quite old and didn't really cover the issue from the perspective that I would...
  9. MOO2 on windows XP?

So I dug out my old copy of Master of Orion 2 and really had the urge to play it again.  The last time i played it was close to 2 years ago on my old comp running windows ME.  Anyway, on XP the screen turns black usually within 30 seconds of play.  I have searched the internet for a solution and...
  10. Radeon x800 XT?

While my good comp is in for repairs, i've been shopping around for a new video card, mainly because of Oblivion. A friend of mine is upgrading to some new $500 card, and is going to sell me his slightly used (about 2 weeks of actual use) radeon x800 XT for $200. After looking around i was...
  11. Firearms:Should they be in game?

Well it seems that a lone pistol has been added to the chest in Zendar. Since it does not appear on any troops or in shops yet, we might assume that Armagan included this weapon as more of a test and may remove it later. That being said, i think we should give Armagan some feedback on the...
  12. HalfLife 2 Mods?

Well, i ran a search, and came up with 1600+ results, so i'll just make a new thread whether its been discussed or not :lol: I finally got around to getting HL2, and was wondering what mods are out there and what's good? I remember seeing a few rpg's a while back that looked cool, but can't...
  13. Classes within tiers.

Well, i don't think this idea has been suggested before, but if it has let me know. My idea has to do with a new approach to the way troops are obtained and upgraded. First, all troop types should be hireable...yes, even knights, although very expensive. Lower tier units should still upgrade...
  14. Realism in these primitive video games.

Obviously you need to read this before you vote. If you disagree, please state your reasons. Now, it is my belief that even the most modern games with the latest graphics and effects are still VERY primitive when compared to real life, or even compared to what games will be like in 15-20...
  15. Blindfolded

I was just messing around in the training room, and came up with something that i find very fun and challenging. Not to mention quite useful for improving your personal skill in the game. What i did was moved into a corner so i could not be flanked, closed my eyes, and practiced blocking with...
  16. Too many horse archers!

One thing new to version .702 is the addition of horse archers to forest and mountain bandit groups. I remember that a group of 60 or so might have had 1 or 2 back in .632, but now about 80% of their cavalry is comprised of horse archers. They are meant to be feared. Which is why the black...
  17. Some new textures

I tried Cataphracts' new textures, and like them alot. And having no experience with textures or editing images i decided to have a little fun and try something similar. Keep in mind that this is my first attempt at anything like this, and the most powerful image editing software i had at my...
  18. Map clutter

I ran a search and didn't see anything about this, so here goes. I have a pretty high level character, who has won quite a few battles. And my problem is, about 60% of the parties on the map are now "rescued prisoners". They're usually in groups of about 3-5 so no enemy can really catch...
  19. Switching Attack Direction

I did a search and couldn't find anything relating to this, but i just discovered something (or rather a friend did, Flank Sinatra on the forum). If you're about to swing, and your enemy goes to block, you can instantly change the direction of the swing by looking another direction and pressing...
  20. Unmounted combat video!

I noticed quite a few people claiming that it is easy to get overwhelmed while on foot, and that there's not much you can do about it and such. So i decided to make a video of my unmounted solo character on 107% difficulty to show how viable a character build it makes. This is my first video...
Back
Top Bottom