Search results for query: *

1. ZavodilaSauklus

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops MBG Thread: Player, NPCs & Troops - New NPCs and other changes.

NPC 1)Add officials. Note:The position of Field Marshal is elective among your lords, after the lord is elected to the position of Field Marshal, he will also run around the map, and not sit in the capital. A player cannot become an official, except as a field marshal, but he can nominate his...
  2. ZavodilaSauklus

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops MBG Thread: Player, NPCs & Troops - Diplomacy and Politics.

Diplomacy Note:When we click on consider making peace, then we do not automatically have a peace, but a barter menu appears with the ambassador of this faction. Degree of relations with other states: 1)Sign a non-aggression pact (this is the first step towards improving relations between...
  3. ZavodilaSauklus

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops MBG Thread: Player, NPCs & Troops - Dynasty, clan and life path.

Dynasty 1)The ability to create a vassal clan and dynasty. A dynasty is a union of several clans. Accordingly, as soon as we create a vassal clan, a dynasty is immediately created. Vassal clan. We can send our vassal clan to serve in another kingdom or make them mercenaries (using dialogues)...
  4. ZavodilaSauklus

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops MBG Thread: Player, NPCs & Troops - Espionage and intrigue system.

Espionage and intrigue 1) 1.Espionage is needed for 2 purposes: for your own purposes, for winning the war. 2.2 types of goal achievement: 1) belligerent (go over the heads of other people), 2) peaceful (send an agent to establish a relationship with the chosen person). 3.Spying mechanics...
  5. ZavodilaSauklus

SP - Battles & Sieges MBG Thread: Battle & Sieges - Battle within the city.

Improving sieges for cities (battle within a city) Make it possible to retreat to the city and hold the defense there, having previously fortified the position. There is no need to make any captures of points, the goals of attackers and defenders are quite simple. Kill all defenders for...
  6. ZavodilaSauklus

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops MBG Thread: Player, NPCs & Troops - Camp system.

Player's camp We have 2 types of camp:mobile(which is always with us)and main(we create on the global map). I.Mobile camp. We don't need to buy anything. The entire camp is available from the very beginning of the game. Mobile Camp UI: The camp UI can be located in 2 locations: [/SPOILER]...
  7. ZavodilaSauklus

SP - Economy MBG Thread: Economy - Property, Improving workshops, Investments, Buying land.

The property 1)Add the ability to buy property in the city. We will buy the property from a realtor, he is in a tavern.Here's what we can buy: House. We can buy a house in an middle and rich area(only 2 types)(for each faction there will be their own interiors of houses): cottage(in the...
  8. ZavodilaSauklus

Resolved Bug on the "Harbour of Ovsk" map

A bug with textures that throw you up on the wall.
  9. ZavodilaSauklus

Resolved [1.5.3] Unnecessary companion icons in the encyclopedia menu

I was just playing and after a while I noticed that my companions had 2 icons for each person. I sent you my save along with a link to this post.
  10. ZavodilaSauklus

MP Suggestion for voice chat

Make 2 types of voice chat: team chat. Only your teammates can hear you, no matter where they are. local chat. All players hear you if they are close to you. Accordingly, each chat will have its own button.
  11. ZavodilaSauklus

SP - General Make Bannerlord Great. Part 4: Improving sieges for cities (battle within a city); Living world and perks; Sound during combat.

Improving sieges for cities (battle within a city) 78.)Make it possible to retreat to the city and hold the defense there, having previously fortified the position. There is no need to make any captures of points, the goals of attackers and defenders are quite simple. Kill all defenders for...
  12. ZavodilaSauklus

SP - General Make Bannerlord Great. Part 3: Clan, marriage and parenting; Espionage and intrigue; Diplomacy and domestic politics.

Clan, marriage and parenting 50)The ability to create a vassal clan and dynasty. A dynasty is a union of several clans. Accordingly, as soon as we create a vassal clan, a dynasty is immediately created. Vassal clan. We can send our vassal clan to serve in another kingdom or make them...
  13. ZavodilaSauklus

SP - General Make Bannerlord Great. Part 2: Player's camp; Redo the minor faction; Hierarchy of officials; Character life paths and special character traits.

Player's camp 40)We have 2 types of camp:mobile(which is always with us)and main(we create on the global map). I.Mobile camp. We don't need to buy anything. The entire camp is available from the very beginning of the game. Mobile Camp UI: The camp UI can be located in 2 locations: [/SPOILER]...
  14. ZavodilaSauklus

SP - General Make Bannerlord Great. Part 1: Improving cities: The property, Additional leisure for the player, Improving workshops; New ways to make money.

Note: Photos may be of poor quality or may not coincide with reality at all, I look for them on the Internet, I don't have the opportunity to take a photo myself now. Difficulties in translation may arise somewhere. Improving cities 1)Make the whole city playable, now cities are 80% done...
  15. ZavodilaSauklus

Сделаем Знаменосца великим. Часть 4: Битва внутри города, живой мир, переработка звука, дополнение сюжета, другие механики.

Улучшение осад для городов(битва внутри города) 78.)Сделайте возможность отступить в город и там держать оборону, заранее укрепив позиции. Не нужно делать никаких захватов точек, цели у атакующих и защитников достаточно просты. У атакующих убить всех защитников и наоборот. Например: вы играете...
  16. ZavodilaSauklus

Сделаем Знаменосца великим. Часть 3: Доработка клана, шпионаж, дипломатия и политика.

Клан, брак и воспитание детей 50)возможность создавать вассальный клан и династию. Династия это объединение нескольких кланов. Соответственно, как только мы создаём вассальный клан, так сразу же создаётся династия. вассальный клан. Мы мы можем отправить свой вассальный клан служить в другое...
  17. ZavodilaSauklus

Сделаем Знаменосца великим. Часть 2: Лагерь игрока, переделать минор фракции, чиновники, жизненные пути ГГ.

Лагерь игрока 40)Мы имеем 2 вида лагеря:передвижной(который всегда с нами) и основной(создаем на глобальной карте). I.Передвижной лагерь. Нам ничего не нужно покупать. Весь лагерь доступен с самого начала игры. Пользовательский интерфейс для передвижной палатки: UI лагеря может находиться в 2...
  18. ZavodilaSauklus

Сделаем Знаменосца великим. Часть 1: Улучшение городов: недвижимость, улучшение мастерских и много другого. Развлечения для игрока, новые виды заработ

Note: Фото может быть плохого качества или вообще не совпадать с действительностью, я ищу их в интернете или в видео, у меня нет возможности сейчас самому делать фото. Где-то могут возникнуть сложности перевода. Улучшение городов 1)Доделать города до конца, сейчас они сделаны на 80%...
  19. ZavodilaSauklus

Dying Light 2 ...

I just want to know if I'm the only one tired of waiting for the game to be released or are there still people like me? I also want to find like-minded people with whom we will suffer until the game is released. According to my guesses, the game will be released in December this year in the...
  20. ZavodilaSauklus

Resolved One of the minor factions has no description in the encyclopedia.

Beni Zilal has no description in the encyclopedia.
Back
Top Bottom