Search results for query: *

• Users: sniparsexe
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. sniparsexe

mexxico ile Bannerlord ve genel oyun dünyası hakkında soru cevap

Herkese selamlar. geçenlerde @mexxico discord üzerinden 4-5 kişiyle Bannerlord veya genel oyun dünyası hakkında muhabbet edelim demişti, nasıl yapacağımızı tartışırken 4-5 kişinin soru sorması yerine herkesin soru sorabilmesinin daha iyi olacağını düşündük ve başka bir yolu seçtik. Sizinle bir...
  2. sniparsexe

The main menu guy is Olek the Old

https://www.reddit.com/r/mountandblade/comments/kn2ffs/just_realized_that_bannerlord_menu_scene_is_the/ saw this on reddit recently. Someone noticed the guy in the main menu is Olek the Old (Olek Kuloving's father, the guy who captured Dragon Banner at the Battle of Pendriac.) So basically...
  3. sniparsexe

SP - General Face emotions?

Now that photo mode exists, I just noticed troops look completely emotionless. Can you add some new emotions, troops can look angry when attacking scared when fleeing happy when you win the battle etc.
  4. sniparsexe

Resolved Really high HP quest spy (tournament)

Summary: Derthert gave me the "I'm holding a tournament but there is a spy find them" quest I investigated the city, found the spy challenged him, we began fighting I managed to hit him 8-10 times dealing around 250-300 dmg, his armor wasn't that decent too. In the end I managed to kill him so...
  5. sniparsexe

In Progress Wood sound on dirt(?) floor

Summary: I entered a battle and was charging at the enemy, then heard the sound you get when you walk on wood floors but I was walking on a dirt(?) floor How to Reproduce just enter the scene and walk with a horse : Scene Name I don't know how to find its name but I have a video : Media (there...
  6. sniparsexe

Are there players playing multiplayer "right now"?

I want to know if it's a bug. I wanted to play bannerlord multiplayer (first time since beta) but I literally can't find servers. I chose Capt Skirmish & Siege yet players searching with your criteria is 1 and total players searching is 1 and I believe that's me lol. The custom server list is...
  7. sniparsexe

Workshop spotted on SteamDB

So I was checking SteamDB and I noticed this, from what I know workshopdepot is basically a folder that you find your subscribed mods in it. You can find those files in steamapps -> workshop -> content. For example, Warbands workshopdepot is 48700 and when you go to steamapps -> workshop ->...
  8. sniparsexe

Güvenlik ve Sadakat (Bağlılık?) Geliştirmeleri Çeviri.

Bu postda @lottendill adlı bir devden geliyor forumda ilk kez görüyorum. Selamlar Kalradyanın savaşçıları, son 3-4 haftadır yerleşkelerin Güvenlik ve Sadakat değişkenleri üzerinde çalışıyoruz. Sadakat değeri bir yerleşkenin sağlam durabilmesi için olan en önemli değerlerden biri. Güvenlik gibi...
  9. sniparsexe

Mexxico'nun kartopu etkisi hakkındaki postu çeviri

@mexxico 1.5.6'da gelecek olan kartopu etkisi hakkındaki düzeltmeler için bayağı uzun bir post attı, kartopu etkisi büyük bir sorun olduğu için (Kartopu etkisi bir krallığın olmaması gereken durumlarda aşırı güçlenip durdurulamaz hale gelmesi ve bir çok krallığı hızlıca yok etmesi) çevirmeye...
  10. sniparsexe

TW is looking for software engineers, that will work on Bannerlord.. and on an UNANNOUNCED PROJECT

What is that Unannounced project in your opinion? A new game? Something related to Bannerlord?
  11. sniparsexe

Modding tools appeared on Steam Database. Edit: They just released it

I was scrolling through Steam DB's Bannerlord page and saw this. That mysterious DLC was modding tools kit, as we guessed. I guess it is coming very soon
  12. sniparsexe

1.5.2 Beta Güncelleme Notları

Güncellemeler çevrilmiyormuş galiba, ben çevirmek istedim yardımcı olur umarım. Oyunu Türkçe oynamadığım için bazı şeylerin isimleri değişik gelebilir, anlamadığınız yer olursa yazabilirsiniz Beta Versiyonlar Native: e1.5.2 SandboxCore: e1.5.2 Sandbox: e1.5.2 Storymode: e1.5.2 CustomBattle...
  13. sniparsexe

Resolved World map visional bug

So I started a new 1.5.1 campaign today and saw this, I don't think this should happen. I'm not sure but there might be bug on the west side as well (It is water so I can't really see)
  14. sniparsexe

Upcoming changes, some facts etc. about the game from the devs in ESO stream

-They didn't add autoblock option first because of multiplayer, you have to learn to block if you want to survive in multiplayer etc. It wasn't hard to implement -The game didn't have enough women so they added over 100 women to the game couple of months ago (I don't know if they said this)...
  15. sniparsexe

To anyone who says "Buggy mess after 8 years"

This is gonna be a very long post and I'm not a native English speaker so there will be mistakes, If there is a part you can't understand let me know So, why TW couldn't finish their work in 8 years?! Let's start. Taleworlds is located in Middle East Technical University which is located in...
  16. sniparsexe

Öneri: Dünya Tansiyonu

İngilizce foruma attığım şeyi çevirip buraya atmak istedim, düşüncelerinizi paylaşırsanız sevinirim. Krallıkların her krallığa savaş açmasını engellemek için dünya tansiyonu gibi bir sistem öneriyorum, Shogun 2 ve HOI4deki gibi. Basitçe açılan her savaş dünya tansiyonuna belli bir puan ekliyor...
  17. sniparsexe

SP - General Suggestion: World Tension

To prevent kingdoms declare war at everyone I suggest adding a world tension system, like in HOI4 and Shogun 2. So basically every war adds some points to World Tension. There will be a symbol and a percentage in the bottom left corner, there should be a bar that shows world tension more...
  18. sniparsexe

Just remove horse archers from the game

TL DR: Horse archers are broken and are overpowered nerf them First of all, English is not my primary language and I'm too angry to think so there will be hella mistakes. So, I stopped playing this beautiful game after 55 hours, started playing again, I'm playing on full realistic and AI is...
  19. sniparsexe

Can't learn grips for smithing

I learned a lot of blueprints(?) for pommels,guards and blades but I didn't/can't learn any goddamn grip, I'm stuck with the basic wooden grip and it is really really bad. Is this a bug?
  20. sniparsexe

I'm stuck in a lord, yes literally a LORD

I talked with this lord for something and now I'm stuck in him. I can't move it just keeps starting a conversation with him. I say I need to go or something then after map loads a second load screen begins and I find myself talking with this lord. Sometimes I can see the map but whatever I do I...
Back
Top Bottom