Workshop spotted on SteamDB

Users who are viewing this thread

s2SC2.png

So I was checking SteamDB and I noticed this, from what I know workshopdepot is basically a folder that you find your subscribed mods in it. You can find those files in steamapps -> workshop -> content. For example, Warbands workshopdepot is 48700
4PsRU.png

and when you go to steamapps -> workshop -> content and click on 48700 you'll see your Warband mods

so basically workshop is approaching lol

I will always appreciate the people who take their time to go on steamdb and inform us the ones who don't inform us about new stuff.
Thank you for your service kind stalking man

That's ****.
Not everyone is using Steam.
Most do, and that is a steam feature.
If you bought somewhere else that is your own fault. And I don't see why anyone would buy somewhere else than steam.
Its by far the most developed and most wide spread launcher there is.

No I check it really frequently but I don't know that much about coding. Made a quick research on google from what I read UFS means universal flash storage quota and maxnumfiles are something related to UFS but I couldn't understand what they mean, maybe optimization updates.
No, it will not relate to that UFS.

No I check it really frequently but I don't know that much about coding. Made a quick research on google from what I read UFS means universal flash storage quota and maxnumfiles are something related to UFS but I couldn't understand what they mean, maybe optimization updates.
It stands for 'User File System'. They upped the Steam Cloud storage limit to 9.31 GB and item limit to 10000.

Last edited:
This is pretty good. You can tell they are working on multiple fronts. Hopefully a lot of this work is one-investments so that once its done, its jut maintenance upkeep.

Most do, and that is a steam feature.
If you bought somewhere else that is your own fault. And I don't see why anyone would buy somewhere else than steam.
There is a "fault" to buy the game not on Steam ? What kind of -snip- reasoning is this ?
And there is a VERY GOOD reason, it's called "no DRM". Not everyone is fine with surrendering consumer rights for the sake of superficial convenience.
Its by far the most developed and most wide spread launcher there is.
Doesn't make it good. McDonald is the biggest restaurant franchise, I'm pretty sure a small local one has better food.

Last edited by a moderator:
At least good news, so it means that we don't have to install butterlibs, mod mangers, harmonies and another tons of tools to made a single mod work?

Back
Top Bottom