TW is looking for software engineers, that will work on Bannerlord.. and on an UNANNOUNCED PROJECT

Currently viewing this thread:

sniparsexe

Knight
Best answers

What is that Unannounced project in your opinion? A new game? Something related to Bannerlord?

Cpt. Nemo

The Wurst
Section Moderator
M&BWB
Best answers
Literally what the hell. Bannerlord still ain't close to finished yet, what else could TW afford to work on?

sniparsexe

Knight
Best answers
Literally what the hell. Bannerlord still ain't close to finished yet, what else could TW afford to work on?
azakhi recently said I'm working on something unannounced and they won't announce it anytime soon, and now they are hiring one too

Adorno

Bedroom Assassin
Duke
WBNWM&BVC
Best answers
Cash has been flowing in big time. They might want to diversify their porfolio, or it's for a DLC.

Vermillion_Hawk

Butthurt Bushmaster
Grandmaster Knight
WF&SWBVC
Best answers
Diversify their porfolio because they took a big crap all over the thing that made them what they are in the first place.

Noudelle

Grandmaster Knight
WBM&BWF&SNWVC
Best answers
Mount & Blade 3. They realized Bannerlord is an iredeemable pile of junk and decided to start from scratch. I'd bet money on it.
This time they might even make a good game.

Rungsted93

Sergeant
WBWF&SVC
Best answers
Bannerlord has been a financial succes, however I think most of us players expected way more.. They did kind of cut corners at pretty much every single opportunity. Hopefully this will be something better!

Adorno

Bedroom Assassin
Duke
WBNWM&BVC
Best answers
Bannerlord 1084
Bannerlord 1085
Bannerlord 1086
Bannerlord 1087
Bannerlord 1088