SP - General Face emotions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Now that photo mode exists, I just noticed troops look completely emotionless. Can you add some new emotions, troops can look angry when attacking scared when fleeing happy when you win the battle etc.

Now that photo mode exists, I just noticed troops look completely emotionless. Can you add some new emotions, troops can look angry when attacking scared when fleeing happy when you win the battle etc.

I believe that these types of facial expressions exist within the game in a wide variety of animations. Remember Yaga's gif?

I don't know that gif, I play on high settings do you need very high to see them? because they are completely emotionless in the photos I took lol
I can't believe you don't know Yaga! :lol: (source)

blog_post_24_taleworldswebsite_02.gif
blog_post_24_taleworldswebsite_03.gif

I suppose like so many other things it will still not be implemented or will only be partially implemented. As for animations, with few exceptions; it is a fact that Taleworlds has done a good job in this regard.

w0fyzdoqf9y41.png

From reddit. Unknow version

There are a whole bunch of animations, idle animations and emotional facial expression throughout Bannerlord. There are those crazy grins in the parley screen.

Ah, maybe you meant facial expression like one's from the 'Adventure awaits' guy.
Bannerlord could use some of the irate fury of Warband.

Back
Top Bottom