Search results for query: *

• Users: HULKSMASH
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. HULKSMASH

[BoP Lite: 478 BC] Main Thread - Deadline Sep. 7th

In 499 BC, the Greek world was put in peril by the mighty Persian Empire. First, the Ionian city states to the east of the Aegean were seized, and after that the Persian kings turned their sights onto the greatest prize of all: Greece proper. Greece was populous, prosperous, and advanced. The...
  2. HULKSMASH

[BoP Lite: 478 BC] Signup Thread - Closed!

In 499 BC, the Greek world was put in peril by the mighty Persian Empire. First, the Ionian city states to the east of the Aegean were seized, and after that the Persian kings turned their sights onto the greatest prize of all: Greece proper. Greece was populous, prosperous, and advanced. The...
  3. HULKSMASH

Taleworlds Plays: Axis and Allies

Hello everyone! I'd like to share with you a board game that I've enjoyed for a very long time, and share it with the wonderful people of taleworlds. You may have heard of Axis and Allies, and the thing that I've heard most from people that don't know how to play are "isn't that game...
  4. HULKSMASH

[BoP: 1700] Game Thread - Turn 4 Underway! Deadline May 13th

TO VIEW ALL GAME INFORMATION LOGIN TO BOP TOOL USER: 1700Public PASS: Password Good game everybody! Balance of Power 1700 INTRODUCTION: This is a historical BoP, centering around the 18th century, including the War of the Spanish Succession and the high-point of imperialism. Every...
  5. HULKSMASH

[BoP: 1700] Signup Thread - Players Announced!

Greetings everybody, it's that special time again! The time when players scramble for the limited number of spots in the most recent BoP, and I get to pick from among you my favorites. The game will be set in the year 1700, a time of interest to me, and hopefully to potential players...
  6. HULKSMASH

[General] Welcome to the New Board!

Hello everybody, I'd just like to celebrate the arrival of our new board for Balance of Power and Werewolf! A big thank you to the administration who allowed it to happen and worked to make it possible. I think it'll be a big boon to the popularity of games like these as a whole, which will...
  7. HULKSMASH

Unturned: Zombie Survival Sandbox

Unturned is a zombie survival game with lots of elements of sandbox games like Minecraft. You spawn on a zombie-infested island with no gear or clothing, and must scrounge weapons, food, and water in order to stay alive. Then, you can begin to take advantage of the island's natural resources...
  8. HULKSMASH

[BoP: SS] Senatorial Shenanigans - That's All, Folks!

Welcome to Balance of Power Lite: Senatorial Shenanigans! This will be a fast paced, simple game with only eleven players centering around roman politics at the height of the republic. Each player will control one prominent patrician family and will try and lead it to dominance over the roman...
  9. HULKSMASH

BoP Lite: Senatorial Shenanigans RECRUITMENT CLOSED

Welcome to the first ever Balance of Power LITE game! This game will be centered around the internal politics of Rome in the late republic. Each of the ten players will be assigned a prominent family, and it is their job to lead that family to greatness, while also keeping the republic intact...
  10. HULKSMASH

NCAA March Madness

Those who do not live in the United States may not be aware of this, but it's March Madness time over here. NCAA March Madness is a single-elimination tournament of College Basketball teams, with 64 teams (68 really if you count the 4 play-ins) competing for the championship. It's very popular...
  11. HULKSMASH

Ultimate General: Gettysburg

http://www.ultimategeneral.com/ A game being developed by Darth Vader, the guy that created all of the Darthmods for the Total War games. I liked his mods, hopefully he can do a good job with this game, it looks promising.
  12. HULKSMASH

Building a Dual Boot Win7/OSX Machine

So, my friend has asked me to build him a computer that will run both windows 7 and Mac OSX, a task of which I have no idea how to do. I've built windows-only machines before, so I don't need to know about that. However, form what I've read, you can only have specific configurations of parts...
  13. HULKSMASH

Building a Computer

Here's the story. My father is a very frugal person, and he doesn't like to "waste" money on computers. For this reason, we had a computer that's about ten years old. It has recently broken (finally), and my dad has agreed to get a new computer, and in his endless quest to save money agrees with...
  14. HULKSMASH

Otto von Bismarck

Here's a thread to talk about the great man and the statesman, the unifier of Germany, Bismarck. I have a project to do on him, so any assistance as to good sources and such would be much appreciated. In particular, if anyone has any of his speeches as primary sources or otherwise, I would be...
  15. HULKSMASH

(Another) School Shooting at Virginia Tech

Another school shooting has happened on the Virginia tech campus today, which is the second very major one in a short period. http://www.cnn.com/2011/12/08/justice/virginia-tech-incident/ Discuss.
  16. HULKSMASH

Re-Drawing the Map of Europe

As many of you probably know, Europe is struggling economically. In a not-so-unrealistic possibility, Europe crashes, and people seek to reform the map, to allow Europe to be stronger. What is the best possible new political scenario? Should the whole continent be combined into a single union...
  17. HULKSMASH

Creative Assembly already working on another Total War game...

http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/05/17/creative-assembly-already-working-on-new-total-war-game/?ns_campaign=article-feed&ns_mchannel=ref&ns_source=steam&ns_linkname=0&ns_fee=0 So, I guess they're not done yet. I'm hoping for either Rome 2, or some kind of Ancient game. I hope they stay away from...
  18. HULKSMASH

Rome Total War Mods

I've recently tried picking up RTW again, because I love the total war series and Roman Culture in general. However, the vanilla game is historically inaccurate, and way to easy, even on the hardest difficulty. Does anyone have any good suggestions for mods? Never really looked into and mods...
  19. HULKSMASH

Learning Java?

Well, I've decided that I would like to learn Java. I don't know any other languages, although I can move my way around the M&B Module System, I can't do anything close to coding. Anyone have any good online resources or books I could use? I don't want it to be too complicated, but I learn...
  20. HULKSMASH

L.A. Noire

It's coming in May 2011, and it is similar to Red Dead Redemption in terms of gameplay, although with more detective/mystery stuff. http://www.rockstargames.com/lanoire/ Also made by rockstar. I think I'll buy it if a PC version comes out.
Back
Top Bottom