Patch Notes e1.0.11 / Beta Hotfix

Users who are viewing this thread

There are still some problems with the "Army of Poachers" quest. If there are two quest targets in the same village, for example: I needed to take an npc to Garengolia to complete "Family Feud" quest, but also the army of poachers quest was also there, which caused the game to crash when I tried to complete it first. So I did family feud, then army of poachers shortly after with no crashes. Hope this was of help.

For the Beta Branch, I know you guys have a lot going on, but combat AI in the beta being sorted out would be great. No blocking, lots of standing still, and just generally a serious reduction in challenges. I click-spam through tournaments now.
Are you in realistic mode?

• Reverted the weight and build changes of NPCs and troops so that overweight characters are much less common. Kept the changes for special high-tier units such as Falxmen
[/QUOTE]
Noooooooo not my chunky Lancers :sad:

What happened to the AI's ability to block? Anybody?

Beta 1.1 changed combat AI so that they will fight based on their weapon skill; the goal is that peasants/recruits don't fight like they are a top tier unit. It is certainly a step in the right direction. They seem to be in need of tweaking that scale a bit or putting it on a curve (if I understood the code correctly I think its linear right now? ) At the very least, its a bug where the AI is overly aggressive and ergo they don't block. I'm pretty positive that it will be tweaked before 1.1 makes it to stable as I highly doubt it is intended behavior

Just want to report that if there's anything to do with newly hired companions, I have 1 that spawned with no skills. SP is -120 and she's level 1

All attributes are 0, All focuses are 0 too

Have not hired another one to test as of yet

Edit:,
After visiting a friendly city's tavern and found another NPC, seems like just that particular one is bugged, not sure if it's selected from a pool or totally randomly generated but here's the companion's detail:

Name: Mahayl the Wanderer
Culture: Aserai

Last edited:
Just want to report that if there's anything to do with newly hired companions, I have 1 that spawned with no skills. SP is -120 and she's level 1

All attributes are 0, All focuses are 0 too

Have not hired another one to test as of yet

Edit:,
After visiting a friendly city's tavern and found another NPC, seems like just that particular one is bugged, not sure if it's selected from a pool or totally randomly generated but here's the companion's detail:

Name: Mahayl the Wanderer
Culture: Aserai

I think this is a result of the "Find Daughter" quest. It generates a 0 attributes, 0 focus, 0 skill "companion".

Nice good job guys!
Oh and this just happened
TPWsWHX.png
I got the exact same thing too! I swear it was the same number too, so probably related to going below zero and coming out the other side.

Started a new game for this and still getting the big charm boost after speaking to the tutorial headman.
Also I seem to already have modified relation with all village questgivers. I am travelling from village to village and some have +1 some -1 and so on.
Some villages I cant even recruit from because of negative relation and this is a new game.
Is this intended?

Back
Top Bottom