Patch Notes e1.0.6

Users who are viewing this thread

Why are we not getting rapport and relation bumps with lords when we help them in a fight or rescue them from being destroyed? They thank us but never get a positive relation bump.

Exactly, exactly. I just can't get this Willowbark chick to be a better doctor! I use the simulation for looter battles and I'm telling you: EVERYBODY gets injured EEEEVERYBOODY "insert Gary Oldman voice"
She'll never level up her Medicine because she's already over her learning limit in it when you get her. So she needs to level up enough from fighting so you can give her some more INT and focus points. All the companions feel like placeholders at the moment. They really need an overhaul to make them useful

Why are we not getting rapport and relation bumps with lords when we help them in a fight or rescue them from being destroyed? They thank us but never get a positive relation bump.
The worst example of something like that would be when you give a ruler the dragon banner of caldradia. They will say something to the extent of "this is the best service anyone has ever done for me" but your relation will remain the same. The expectation would be a reputation gain of 30 or higher, and given how easy it is to get a negative rep with your king, I'd say it would be very needed.

Glad to see the perks are being fixed. It's probably low on the priority but it's one of the thigns that's personally important to me since I don't think it's easily modable this month

They totally should, my main campaign has about 60 hours put into it already and I can't help but feel like the progress is far too slow evne in the skills I've put 5 focus points and 5+ attributes into. They should have at least a +20% flat increase to player skills, its a little undertuned currently.
I'm playing at 5x and it feels similar to Warband leveling speed.

I'm playing at 5x and it feels similar to Warband leveling speed.

A flat out experience multiplier increase is only a short term fix, the system needs an overhaul.

An expereince multiplier just lets you breeze past the early levels but it still becomes a real grind, if not impossible to increase some skills, in the late game.

A big part of the problem is that not only does the XP needed to level up each skill increase as the skill levels, but the Skill Points needed to level up your character also increases per level.

This means that focus points and attribute points become far harder to get as the game goes on. This in turn makes it impossible to level your less used skills as you have no focus points or attribute points to assign to them which in turn makes it impossible to increase your character level. It's a vicious cycle.

But an experience multiplier increase would work in the short term, 500% increase may be needed, maybe less so now that arenas and tournaments give expereince. That or award more attribute and focus points per level.

A flat out experience multiplier increase is only a short term fix, the system needs an overhaul.

An expereince multiplier just lets you breeze past the early levels but it still becomes a real grind, if not impossible to increase some skills, in the late game.

A big part of the problem is that not only does the XP needed to level up each skill increase as the skill levels, but the Skill Points needed to level up your character also increases per level.

This means that focus points and attribute points become far harder to get as the game goes on. This in turn makes it impossible to level your less used skills as you have no focus points or attribute points to assign to them which in turn makes it impossible to increase your character level. It's a vicious cycle.

But an experience multiplier increase would work in the short term, 500% increase may be needed, maybe less so now that arenas and tournaments give expereince. That or award more attribute and focus points per level.
The Bannerlord Tweaks mod addresses this problem by increasing XP on a sliding scale. So it starts as a small boost early on, but increases as you get higher. Only seems to work for the player though. I didn't see any improvement on my companions.

Can we get Fiann armors any time yet?

Haven't seen Seargent or knight armor yet either.

Are they lootable?

Back
Top Bottom