Patch Notes e1.0.6

Users who are viewing this thread

Apparently the issue of companion being "HOLDING" in a settlement after sendig them for a mission has returned.
Does anyone can confirm the issue ?

I have had a noticeable improvement in performance with this! Thank you so much. Tabbing in and out of menus, plus the ones before and after combat is a bit smoother. Keep up the good work :smile:

I have about 50h and around 500,000 gold, only one city and 3 castles, I have a wife and a child, all good and beautiful but 4 factions have disappeared from the map and the 5th is about to disappear, the game is going too fast. My character barely reached 37 and the game is almost over. However, I do not understand where the feast of nobles who were very useful in meeting new nobles and ladies disappeared. In fact I feel that there are a lot of warband things that were useful.I hope that in the future the problem will be solved by conquering the map too quickly and many things from the warband will reappear that seem to have simply excluded them.

I have about 50h and around 500,000 gold, only one city and 3 castles, I have a wife and a child, all good and beautiful but 4 factions have disappeared from the map and the 5th is about to disappear, the game is going too fast. My character barely reached 37 and the game is almost over. However, I do not understand where the feast of nobles who were very useful in meeting new nobles and ladies disappeared. In fact I feel that there are a lot of warband things that were useful.I hope that in the future the problem will be solved by conquering the map too quickly and many things from the warband will reappear that seem to have simply excluded them.

500,000, good gosh the economy is so unbalanced.

I would like to see some kind of "auto sort" for troop ranks. It's kind of tedious having to move your higher tier troops to the top of the party window every time you get a new troop or rehire elite troops. This isn't a complaint because the game is awesome and you guys deserve every award possible.

There's a crash when you have already eliminated all imperial kingdoms and try to do the mission of support or create a kingdom.

Anyone having a performance decrease with this patch?
Performance after this patch has totally tanked for me. I cranked down all the settings and ended up in a siege battle, only get like 4-5 fps. I pulled up my resource monitor because maybe my laptop just can't handle it. CPU was at around 35% and GPU was under 10%. Memory was at like 50 but nothing was pointing out why things were crawling slower than an ant. Even the map has some stuttering with again nothing on my resource monitor saying that it should be running anything but smooth.

Also should note everything was running smooth yesterday. It's only be this patch that everything has slowed down. I also made sure it was not the switching GPU to my integrated chip. It's using the correct the GPU.

Anyone having a performance decrease with this patch?
Yes! Thought it was only me!
Performance massively increased on my mid-end laptop after the two previous patches (could even play on high settings). But after 1.10.6 all battles are unplayable, until the enemy has been defeated, I get 3 fps. Very strange as the number of allied troops I have on the field does not seem to affect it, only enemy troops.The game also stutters massively in towns and villages now.
Any idea why this could be?

Last edited:
the only crossbow available cant be bought now. Was happy to finally buy one, train through tournaments, made it to some 60 proficiency, only to find out that no crossbow can be bought as of 1.0.6

all bolts still do blunt damage, so instead of nerfing their damage, the blunt damage type is what gives it more power.

shops have an endless line of helmets up to 32 armor, body armor max 20+, plated boots, gauntlets, no good helmets, no good armor.(30*/- body armor is very rare, saw once a piece for 76k or so) Some new pieces of gear is now visible, but the previously available disappeared.

You have 30+ helmets at once a lot of clothing too but little armor. 0 crossbows, Light crosbow only in arena fights.

Blunt damage

throwing axes still do Invalid damage type.

Great patch, but I can't find any high end armor or any lord helmets for the Empire besides the one the palatine guard wears. I really want to get my hands on a jeweled helmet :/

Yes! Thought it was only me!
Performance massively increased on my mid-end laptop after the two previous patches (could even play on high settings). But after 1.10.6 all battles are unplayable, until the enemy has been defeated, I get 3 fps. Very strange as the number of allied troops I have on the field does not seem to affect it, only enemy troops.The game also stutters massively in towns and villages now.
Any idea why this could be?
Your post is interesting because I'm finding the opposite for me. Battles are playable and actually reduce resources used from my PC. However in the campaign map, my memory starts to climb up steadily if I don't do any battles.

I must add a caveat that if I don't do anything at all in the campaign and let the game sit, then the memory usage and CPU usage goes down.

I'm gonna try clearing a 51-person forest bandit hideout again now, but I feel like these nerfs are still not enough, especially since bandits there are grouped in large packs of 15-20 persons each.

How about you add scaling to the number of troops our characters take on clearing the hideouts relative to the number of actual bandits there? That would be really useful

Don't know if it's been addressed yet, but found an issue when in the clan screen, and mousing over the skill icons.
pzRtnNU.jpg
This is present with both the PC and my companion.

I have also been getting issues with severe lagging with this most recent update, when on the overworld map or when in combat -- this was not the case in the previous updates. This makes the game virtually unplayable for me, as I am now averaging an FPS of 15 when in combat, which drops dramatically when I deal a blow to an enemy.

Back
Top Bottom