Patch Notes e1.0.6

Users who are viewing this thread

Any plans to increase XP gain?
Feels quite slow/grindy to get to any decent levels (even after quite a few days of playing at home on lockdown lol).
Or maybe making it so Attributes grant +5 to their 3 bound skills (e.g. each vigour point adds 5 to 1h/2h/Polearm), to get started a bit easier.

Thank you for the continued hard work, I had a long conversation with a friend yesterday regarding experience gain for tournaments and practice fights, it almost uncanny how fast the team addresses issues! ?

If I may, for the next patch could you add or change one of the crossbow to be used regardless of skill? I have come across the issue of not being able to use any crossbows in my campaigns.

Any plans to increase XP gain?
They totally should, my main campaign has about 60 hours put into it already and I can't help but feel like the progress is far too slow evne in the skills I've put 5 focus points and 5+ attributes into. They should have at least a +20% flat increase to player skills, its a little undertuned currently.

They totally should, my main campaign has about 60 hours put into it already and I can't help but feel like the progress is far too slow evne in the skills I've put 5 focus points and 5+ attributes into. They should have at least a +20% flat increase to player skills, its a little undertuned currently.
Did your companions ever level up? I never got to increase their skills, especially the Willowbark. I need more medicine skill.

Back
Top Bottom