Patch Notes e1.0.5

Users who are viewing this thread

Thanks for the awesome work, guys! At this pace, we'll have a totally different game by next month. It's hard to even image what it'll look like by then.
If you're gonna push that Sunday patch out (it's not like we can stop you :roll:), at least go home early. You deserve it!

Just want to add, whatever critiques may be coming, or comments upon game play, game state and aspects you've been working upon - the patching and ongoing effort for the benefit of those buying an early access title is absolutely outstanding. Including weekends. During a worldwide pandemic.

So a massive massive thank you to the team - it *is* noticed and appreciated :smile: Also, great fun to play :smile:

Check Nexusmods there is already a mod for that for those of you that can't move the mouse to block the attacks.. lol

I've gotten half-decent at manually blocking, but I'm not playing this game to be a multiplayer god with great reflexes. I just want to drink a couple beers and play the strategy game.

I've gotten half-decent at manually blocking, but I'm not playing this game to be a multiplayer god with great reflexes. I just want to drink a couple beers and play the strategy game.

Than stay behind your men and command :smile:

Blocking becomes quite easy after some training (and several reloads xD)

Than stay behind your men and command :smile:

Blocking becomes quite easy after some training (and several reloads xD)

That's my MO, but there are times where it's unavoidable (i.e., doing duels). I spent about an hour in the training grounds getting the hang of it, and can do it fairly consistently now, but I'd still prefer to have the "easy button". I saw an article just now though saying it was getting added in, according to a developer here on the forums somewhere, so I guess I'll just wait for that patch and avoid doing any hideouts until then.

Did sumpter horses get changed on their carry weight or something? before this patch they each carried 100 now they don't
I had that issue too. All my pack animals quit contributing to my carry weight. Going to a few cities and going into the trade menu seemed to fix it. Hope that helps.

Day 10: Two Lost Cities (Amprela/Myzea) by the Northern Empire in favour of the Khuzait...
I think the snowball effect will be a real break for us and the developers...but I remain confident for your speed in releasing patches.

Back
Top Bottom