Patch Notes e1.0.5

Users who are viewing this thread

Loving the patches, but it seems that either nobody uses the formations, or I'm one of very few people that has the bug where formations reset on reloading the game. I hope it gets fixed, as it cripples the strategic portion of the game.

patchnotes-e1.0.5.png

Versions
Native: e1.0.0
SandboxCore: e1.0.5
Sandbox: e1.0.5
Storymode: e1.0.5
CustomBattle: e1.0.5

• Another fix for Aserai's basic troop.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented the main party from starving if the tutorial is skipped.
  • Fixed a bug with conversations with Imperial and anti-Imperial mentors after the 2nd phase of the Main Storyline.
  • Players will now be able to join a kingdom if they are at war with a faction that has been weakened almost to the point of destruction.
  • Terrain performance fix for low configs.
  • Fixed an error for the settlement recruit notification.
  • Fixed formation size showing 0 in multiplayer lobby Armory.
  • Fixed a rare crash that happens when ordering your troops to raid a settlement.
  • Simplified Chinese text improvements.
  • Fixed a crash related to archer weapon behaviour.
  • Positive and negative relation effects were not applied if players spent their influence on other candidates during voting. This was a bug and it is now fixed. Now, spending 50/100/300 influence increases your relation by 8/20/60 with a candidate.
  • Snowball effect developments: clans now no longer want to defect to kingdoms which captured their settlements earlier in a campaign. AI defection calculation now cares about relations much more and new ways to lose relations have been added. If a party besieges a settlement, the army leader will lose relation with the settlement owner. Also, after a successful siege, there is a secondary relation loss between both the settlement owner and the aggressor’s faction leader.
  • NPC lords will now be more selective when targeting distant settlements for hostile actions.
  • Fixed a crash that happened when logging in to multiplayer.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred after successfully defending a castle during a siege.
I was confident in trusting you with full price purchase for EA and so far my trust was warranted. Thankyou. That said can you please implement ways to up relations with lords before having more ways to decrease it. Spending influence is fine but it’s still too easy to lose it. I have no doubt it’s already on the to do list and sorry for being demanding. We need more developers like you in our lives!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE fix the Disciplinarian Perk so I can use once I have recruited bandits into my army so I can then upgrade them to the regular path... Thank you so very much... Great job btw keep up the excellent job your doing.
That perk should be working. Can you check your PM box? I have sent you a message. If we can check the save file that perk not working maybe we can see what is wrong.

Any update on a fix for Charm not leveling up?
It will be fixed with the next major patch. And no, I am not going to give any ETA on that.

Most of these balance issues should not require a new campaign. Unless it is already been snowballed. It won't affect it. Also, most of the price issues are known and the team is working on them.
Have fun düdes!

Happy to see this progress.
It feels kind of sad to see you guys working on weekend, but well, it's also the least you could do after the buggy mess of game we got on launch I guess.
EA launch, they are being pretty amazing with updates. If there are still issues for your game check out nexus for some mods. They are coming out thick and fast. What’s more impressive is that within a day of the mods the developers are making the same fixes. ?

Did you send us any files through Crash Uploader? If you had, we will investigate and hopefully fix the issue as soon as possible.
You can check our Known Issues & Crashes list to see if it is in our to-do list.

Crash uploader doesn't even work neither, I posted a thread about it a few days ago, it's been an issue for many since launch but I've noticed it's not on the to do list.

It’s actually worth recording a play through now that the game won’t end in 1-2 years due to snowballing effects.

The game might actually last long enough to die from old age and play as your children when they grow up.

Crash uploader doesn't even work neither, I posted a thread about it a few days ago, it's been an issue for many since launch but I've noticed it's not on the to do list.
IT is not in the to do list because we already fixed that issue days ago. (The crash uploader not working issue) And it is currently up and running. Please make sure that your game is up to date. (e1.0.5 currently)
The items in the list are confirmed to be worked on. I don't add anything to there without getting confirmation from the devs.

Save game compatible patch?
It should be, yes. We will make sure let you know if a patch will break savegames or not.

IT is not in the to do list because we already fixed that issue days ago. (The crash uploader not working issue) And it is currently up and running. Please make sure that your game is up to date. (e1.0.5 currently)
The items in the list are confirmed to be worked on. I don't add anything to there without getting confirmation from the devs.

It should be, yes. We will make sure let you know if a patch will break savegames or not.
Thank you. One more question: Will any more work be done on dialogue? For example people have found text in the game files which are adapted to the player being a female, do you guys intend to introduce "sexist" mechanics for female player characters like in Warband?

I'm not talking about the crash uploader being fixed I'm saying the crash issue I'm having isn't on the to do list despite this being an issue for many since day 1.

My crash uploader does not work, I have updated to every patch as it has came out and I do not get any prompts for a crash uploader when my game fails to launch, it's simply a loading screen for 2-3 seconds before CTD. I sent you a PM with my crash log from the logs folder.

patchnotes-e1.0.5.png

Versions
Native: e1.0.0
SandboxCore: e1.0.5
Sandbox: e1.0.5
Storymode: e1.0.5
CustomBattle: e1.0.5

• Another fix for Aserai's basic troop.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented the main party from starving if the tutorial is skipped.
  • Fixed a bug with conversations with Imperial and anti-Imperial mentors after the 2nd phase of the Main Storyline.
  • Players will now be able to join a kingdom if they are at war with a faction that has been weakened almost to the point of destruction.
  • Terrain performance fix for low configs.
  • Fixed an error for the settlement recruit notification.
  • Fixed formation size showing 0 in multiplayer lobby Armory.
  • Fixed a rare crash that happens when ordering your troops to raid a settlement.
  • Simplified Chinese text improvements.
  • Fixed a crash related to archer weapon behaviour.
  • Positive and negative relation effects were not applied if players spent their influence on other candidates during voting. This was a bug and it is now fixed. Now, spending 50/100/300 influence increases your relation by 8/20/60 with a candidate.
  • Snowball effect developments: clans now no longer want to defect to kingdoms which captured their settlements earlier in a campaign. AI defection calculation now cares about relations much more and new ways to lose relations have been added. If a party besieges a settlement, the army leader will lose relation with the settlement owner. Also, after a successful siege, there is a secondary relation loss between both the settlement owner and the aggressor’s faction leader.
  • NPC lords will now be more selective when targeting distant settlements for hostile actions.
  • Fixed a crash that happened when logging in to multiplayer.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred after successfully defending a castle during a siege.
So many patchs. That means you care. You are good guys. I like you. All of you.

Happy to see this progress.
It feels kind of sad to see you guys working on weekend, but well, it's also the least you could do after the buggy mess of game we got on launch I guess.
Its EA not a fully finished game that was launched. Try and say that same phrase again once the game is fully released.. I bet you wont be able to.

Back
Top Bottom