Patch Notes e1.0.5

Users who are viewing this thread

I have a campaign that was started on patch 1.0.3, do I need to create a new one to see full effect of the changes or can I continue?

if you have no kingdom, and you are in war with faction which is almost wiped and decide to join a kingdom, instead of waiting to wipe faction or make peace first you can join the kingdom you wanted.
I still do not understand... Could you please give me some example? For example, if I am a mercenary in service of Vlanida and Vlandia is almost wiped out by the Empire, I can now join the Empire instead of fighting for Vlandia to the end? Did I get that right?

• Players will now be able to join a kingdom if they are at war with a faction that has been weakened almost to the point of destruction.
  • Snowball effect developments: clans now no longer want to defect to kingdoms which captured their settlements earlier in a campaign. AI defection calculation now cares about relations much more and new ways to lose relations have been added. If a party besieges a settlement, the army leader will lose relation with the settlement owner. Also, after a successful siege, there is a secondary relation loss between both the settlement owner and the aggressor’s faction leader.

Amazing, thank you for your continuous development at addressing the issues in Bannerlord! (y)

A patch on a Saturday?? Bless you guys. I did lose abit of hope initially but now I once again believe this will be one of the greatest game made in a looong time.

If there was any way to help you guys out I’ll do that and more

Since that update i got black blocks all over my display in battle.The only things that are fully visible even in the black blocks are the hairs and beards. On the world map its still ok. I guess that is being fixed quick. Still thanks for the update! Great that you are working on the snowball problem.

Edit: It was only 1 time in an arena, not happend again since that.

Last edited:
It is unfortunate that you have not corrected the prices (
Archery is more like hell

unknown.png

Happy to see this progress.
It feels kind of sad to see you guys working on weekend, but well, it's also the least you could do after the buggy mess of game we got on launch I guess.

Back
Top Bottom