Patch Notes e1.0.1

Users who are viewing this thread

I also would love to know if this patch is save game compatible.

Yes it worked fine for me as well as several friends I asked on steam.

The details: I updated the game, I loaded my last same game (in the top right it shows you the version), the game asked me if I wanted to load with an updated module, I clicked yes and loaded into the game. To see if I was actually playing the updated version, I saved it again and now when I load my save in the top right it shows e1.0.1.

What I did when I got "its a different module do you still want to load" was first yes and then save the game again. The version will change to e1.0.1.

Hey has anyone noticed any changes in the font since the patch. I noticed that it is a bit more blurry and harder to read on the map. It was crystal clear before the patch and since I closed the game installed the patch it is not as clear. Could it be the video driver or is it the patch just looking for anyone else that might have the same thing.

Yes it worked fine for me as well as several friends I asked on steam.

The details: I updated the game, I loaded my last same game (in the top right it shows you the version), the game asked me if I wanted to load with an updated module, I clicked yes and loaded into the game. To see if I was actually playing the updated version, I saved it again and now when I load my save in the top right it shows e1.0.1.

Cheers, I'll have a look.

Hi guys. I need to collect all of dragon banners for main quest. I collect 2/3 of banner pieces but i cant collect the last part.. Last quest given by Arzagos and the wanted me to clear bandits hideout for quest, i clear the bandit hideout but there is no any piece for banner.. The hideout is gone, so what should i do for now? Im stuck at the main quest :sad: Could you inform the game masters about it?

Back
Top Bottom